Tyler ISD Open?

TrumpisDump

2 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

Reliable source. Former coach that was at Legacy. Holmes is officially gone from what he said and the Legacy coach is awaiting a decision from the higher ups..

I have to lock and hide this thread until it is confirmed.  Sorry.  I can get someone to check on it for you and unlock it when confirmed through David Smoak.

14 minutes ago, TrumpisDump said:

Reliable source. Former coach that was at Legacy. Holmes is officially gone from what he said and the Legacy coach is awaiting a decision from the higher ups..

I spoke with @Smoaky and there is enough smoke to this to allow it to stay.  Have fun with the thread!

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

1 minute ago, TrumpisDump said:

Yeah I wouldn't report false information.. that's people livelihood. I'm just here to gather info

I was just going by the rules of the site.  Luckily, I have his cell # so I get quick responses lol

• Like 2

I knew this week's ago. That's why on another thread I put the 👀  emoji to see what was happening. For Legacy they just didn't have enough talent. Hell they could only manage 6 wins with 2 of the best running backs in the state last year. I knew they wouldn't do anything after losing everyone. JT had damn near  everyone coming back. Also that's why I said Tisd needs to go talk to coaches at Longview and Carthage because they will be replacing both coaches.

7 hours ago, VonG said:

I knew this week's ago. That's why on another thread I put the 👀  emoji to see what was happening. For Legacy they just didn't have enough talent. Hell they could only manage 6 wins with 2 of the best running backs in the state last year. I knew they wouldn't do anything after losing everyone. JT had damn near  everyone coming back. Also that's why I said Tisd needs to go talk to coaches at Longview and Carthage because they will be replacing both coaches.

a little shocked about Legacy coach. He only been there 3 yrs and he made the playoffs the first two. He also won a playoff game both of those yrs. 

6 hours ago, ANTI said:

Here's a question

Which program is a more easier fix?

I really feel like talent wasn't a huge issue at JT, and Legacy just had back to back coaches with state title backgrounds....

right now, its JT.  Legacy middle schools don't really have alot of talent coming up.  Lots of talent at JT now and talent coming up.

BUT, with the growth pattern in Tyler,  Legacy SHOULD be one of the better jobs in East Texas in the future. Key word is SHOULD. May take a little more time and patience at Legacy

Edited by JTFAN99

On 11/17/2022 at 4:09 PM, VonG said:

FACTS! It's definitely true that Holmes is out as Tyler high head coach. Legacy as well. 

5 hours ago, CUJONATION83 said:

Definitely good question 🤔 

I guess we will see what happens with next coach. This is JT best 9th grade class as of late, and the 8th grade from Boulter is really good. Crazy thing is the the 9th grade class lost their best player when he move to San Antonio. He already has D-1 offers. 

37 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I guess we will see what happens with next coach. This is JT best 9th grade class as of late, and the 8th grade from Boulter is really good. Crazy thing is the the 9th grade class lost their best player when he move to San Antonio. He already has D-1 offers. 

Did that 9th grader play any games for JT or transferred before the season started??