Tyler ISD Open?

TrumpisDump

18 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

don't know if its true, but in the past TISD has announced the finialists. At least I remember that when Coach Holmes got the job.  I would be shocked if CH coach leaves with what he has back, but Coach Rush left JT and he had his entire team returrning that was fresh off the semi finals. It can happen.

I agree with this. Not a hot take but I think January board meeting is target for announcement. 

8 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

I'm sure it would be all over the place by now if anything significant happened.

Yup and it was not earthshattering. There was a public comment which the lady said they shouldn't hire from within the current JT staff. Other than that nothing crazy

If it made it to Smoaky...then I'm positive his players already heard it.  Trust me.

Stepp just posted yesterday that Rio told him he was "in CH". That's either code for, "I don't want to lie to you and say I'm leaving, but it ain't supposed to be out yet", or he's not leaving. 

If it made it to Smoaky...then I'm positive his players already heard it.  Trust me.

Stepp just posted yesterday that Rio told him he was "in CH". That's either code for, "I don't want to lie to you and say I'm leaving, but it ain't supposed to be out yet", or he's not leaving. 

Just now, 2wedge said:

After we won State in 2018 there was a bunch of scuttlebutt that King would be leaving. At first he didn't dignify it with a response, but eventually he addressed it because people wouldn't stop talking about it. 

It's a tough job. If you're not fighting to keep your own job, you've got to convince countless strangers that you aren't quitting. 

57 minutes ago, Mr. P said:

After we won State in 2018 there was a bunch of scuttlebutt that King would be leaving. At first he didn't dignify it with a response, but eventually he addressed it because people wouldn't stop talking about it. 

It's a tough job. If you're not fighting to keep your own job, you've got to convince countless strangers that you aren't quitting. 

Well to be fair people have been talking about King leaving for years.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Smoaky said:

I put up a separate thread pinned at the top of the forums, but I'll post it here too. Jeff Riordan isn't leaving Chapel Hill for Tyler High.

IMG_9290 (002).jpg

Love it!  Keep building something there!

The whole thing started from a photo of jt logo on a desk and the person wrote congrats coach rio can’t think who it first was posted from but I’m remembering it was a female but I don’t know how it even was started of all coaches don’t see why he would leave ch anyway . But from that pic I looked and a bunch of people started commenting and sharing and there it went 

Edited by 3rdcoastent

3 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Well to be fair people have been talking about King leaving for years.

Hmm, that's probably true. I guess it just never reaches my circle. I don't know of anyone in any position of influence who wants anyone else calling the shots.  

Playa posted on smoaky.com C-Hill coach will be the next coach at JT all because someone said congratulations Coach Riordan. You posted it like it was factual. You should have never posted it on here. None of this chain reaction would have never happened. 

2 hours ago, VonG said:

Playa posted on smoaky.com C-Hill coach will be the next coach at JT all because someone said congratulations Coach Riordan. You posted it like it was factual. You should have never posted it on here. None of this chain reaction would have never happened. 

Very well said, one reason why we used to have a stringent "no rumors/speculation" on coaching being fired, reassigned, resigning without giving me a second to double-check. But, members were still circumventing the rules so I told the mods/admins to let it go full-throttle wide open. I can get a response from basically any coach in Texas with a text and confirm and get clarification.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Hmm, that's probably true. I guess it just never reaches my circle. I don't know of anyone in any position of influence who wants anyone else calling the shots.  

My question would be why would he leave right after winning state, but other coaches have 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, VonG said:

He did it because he wanted it to be true.