Tyler ISD Open?

TrumpisDump

1 hour ago, VonG said:

JT had more players on varsity last year than Lee did. For the record Lee have always had more players than JT. That's nothing new. Water is wet. 

Did I say anything about this last season no. I didn’t. I said the first two years Willis was at Legacy.

11 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

He could be from out of state for all we know.

look east.  good coaches in the boot and the pay in the state is much less than Texas. Bet the coaches would love the pay increase.  Plus many have done well over this way (Kilgore, Longview, etc)

Edited by JTFAN99

32 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

On the Legacy football website,  I counted something like 180-190 players.

What the website says and what they had suited out on the sidelines is two different things. 

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1

Yeah but everything is not zoned Tisd. Whitehouse isd is the one you have to watch out for. The East side of Broadway from Grande on south pass toll 49 is Whitehouse isd. They are about to explode. Caddo Ridge is a new subdivision that is a platted for 1300 new homes. Thanks to a new road and bridge being built. It starts at Broadway and takes you all the way to Paluxy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tylerpaper.com/news/local/marsh-farm-road-bridge-opens-in-tyler/article_a50df1ec-65ba-11ed-bb26-b729b194b162.amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwj16eH2ktX7AhVVkGoFHcYOBUMQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Mt8dhi8iChOWgsp-ye5ln

Edited by VonG
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, VonG said:

Yeah but everything is not zoned Tisd. Whitehouse isd is the one you have to watch out for. The East side of Broadway from Grande on south pass toll 49 is Whitehouse isd. They are about to explode. Caddo Ridge is a new subdivision that is a platted for 1300 new homes. Thanks to a new road and bridge being built. It starts at Broadway and takes you all the way to Paluxy.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://tylerpaper.com/news/local/marsh-farm-road-bridge-opens-in-tyler/article_a50df1ec-65ba-11ed-bb26-b729b194b162.amp.html&ved=2ahUKEwj16eH2ktX7AhVVkGoFHcYOBUMQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw1Mt8dhi8iChOWgsp-ye5ln

New UTT Med school should bring in quite a few folks 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

look east.  good coaches in the boot and the pay in the state is much less than Texas. Bet the coaches would love the pay increase.  Plus many have done well over this way (Kilgore, Longview, etc)

Yeah, but I want the right man for the job. Now let’s talking about the difference styles of offense that would work at Tyler High. A multiple offense with emphasis on the run. 

4 hours ago, cujoforlife said:

Yeah, but I want the right man for the job. Now let’s talking about the difference styles of offense that would work at Tyler High. A multiple offense with emphasis on the run. 

Curious as to this. Do they need a power rpo scheme, air raid, a PG style offense, Go back to the I/ Pro style or Pistol  option like Nevada used to run, something else ?  Also, Is it just the offense or is a defensive overhaul needed as well?

1 minute ago, Slickarick said:

Curious as to this. Do they need a power rpo scheme, air raid, a PG style offense, Go back to the I/ Pro style or Pistol  option like Nevada used to run, something else ?  Also, Is it just the offense or is a defensive overhaul needed as well?

both are needed for Tyler High. 3-3-5 would a good defense to run with TH not having that big defensive line and it came checked down to 3-4 when needed. Running a pistol flexbone would be an interesting offense to have, because you have the option to pass out of it. watching the liberty Hill scrimmage that’s what gave me that idea.