ROUND 3- Harmony vs West Rusk @ Pine Tree Stadium Friday 1PM

ReppinBeastTexas903

Harmony vs West Rusk Playoffs   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

56 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

I guess I missed something but I don’t see anything childish or mean here. Only thing child like is the crying coming from y’all. 

When called out on your immaturity all you can resort to is calling someone a female or say that they’re crying. Pretty sad when 40-50 year old “adults” act like teenagers. 

Edited by ReppinBeastTexas903

26 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

When called out on your immaturity all you can resort to is calling someone a female or say that they’re crying. Pretty sad when 40-50 year old “adults” act like teenagers. 

Oh that was someone calling me out? Thanks for the heads up. I hope you heal from whoever hurt you. 

51 minutes ago, Eagleborn said:

You crying was the truth. So I understand it not being popular to you. 

Who and where does it say anyone was crying?  Stating facts is crying?? Another way for you to turn the table.  Have a wonderful evening. Go Cowboys. 

2 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Is wanting to fight someone over a high school football game childish? Asking for a friend. 

16 minutes ago, coachlangley said:

I usually just watch but it does seem like you and the few others that end up on every West Rusk thread dogging West Rusk, so whether he is crying or not I think they are on to something.

Always good to hear from a retired hoops coach that lerks. 

19 minutes ago, LSUTIGERS said:

Is wanting to fight someone over a high school football game childish? Asking for a friend. 

Not sure why you quoted me I haven’t tried fighting anyone on here. There’s some on here that could use a good butt whipping or two though. Especially the ones who poke fun at a school and the teenagers who represent it. 

4 minutes ago, Racer55 said:

Lol that horn by itself is worth more than 2 of the setups y’all bought off of GW. It’ll be back once the sensitive females are all gone. 

I would wait until y’all start winning. Y’all pretty good at fishing. Maybe you can honk it at the blast off at tournaments.

11 minutes ago, Raider7 said:

I would wait until y’all start winning. Y’all pretty good at fishing. Maybe you can honk it at the blast off at tournaments.

Y’all make it to the third round a couple times and you want to talk about us not winning? Lemme know if y’all ever make it out of the region 

42 minutes ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

But maybe you should ask the two Waskom parents that came out of the stands and tried fighting teenagers that question. 

Are you saying this happened during the fight are after the game because I have the video of the fight and have reviewed it and nobody from the Waskom side was on the field that wasn't a coach. The reason I took time to run it in slow motion was because a Waskom fan said that a WR coach punched one of the Waskom players. That also is not the case and I have stated so. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Are you saying this happened during the fight are after the game because I have the video of the fight and have reviewed it and nobody from the Waskom side was on the field that wasn't a coach. The reason I took time to run it in slow motion was because a Waskom fan said that a WR coach punched one of the Waskom players. That also is not the case and I have stated so. 

No this occurred afterwards when the parents felt the need to come to the WR side and start stuff

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

Sorry sir but there were 2 Waskom parents that somehow made their way to the WR side on the track behind the kids and on to the field after the game, the HS principal turned them back during the game, I was standing right beside him when they went back around the endzone.