ROUND 3- Harmony vs West Rusk @ Pine Tree Stadium Friday 1PM

ReppinBeastTexas903

Harmony vs West Rusk Playoffs   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, coachlangley said:

Sorry sir but there were 2 Waskom parents that somehow made their way to the WR side on the track behind the kids and on to the field after the game, the HS principal turned them back during the game, I was standing right beside him when they went back around the endzone.

I can't question that only the fight during the video, couldn't have been our High School Principle he is out for 3 months after having back surgery, it may have been our assistant principle who also is a coach. I am sorry if any of our fans felt the need to approach a student in that manner.

43 minutes ago, Wild74 said:

I can't question that only the fight during the video, couldn't have been our High School Principle he is out for 3 months after having back surgery, it may have been our assistant principle who also is a coach. I am sorry if any of our fans felt the need to approach a student in that manner.

It's all good, it was our principal, and they were going after a coach, not a kid, it was a first for me and I have been on sidelines for about 40 years in some capacity, just nuts and most people wouldn't see it cause the watching the field.

28 minutes ago, coachlangley said:

It's all good, it was our principal, and they were going after a coach, not a kid, it was a first for me and I have been on sidelines for about 40 years in some capacity, just nuts and most people wouldn't see it cause the watching the field.

I know who it is now, it is my understanding the student will not be going to Waskom next year. He is the one that accused a coach of grabbing him by the neck I'm not saying that didn't happen but I didn't see it on any film plus the only person who grab him from behind was his own player pulling him out of the rubbleย