ROUND 3- Harmony vs West Rusk @ Pine Tree Stadium Friday 1PM

ReppinBeastTexas903

Harmony vs West Rusk Playoffs   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Who advances?

This poll is closed to new votes

Harmony just did what theyโ€™ve been doing. The offense was 2 steps ahead of the Raider defense in the first half. An 8:34 drive that finished with a touchdown in the 3rd was a back breaker.ย 
ย 

Mata and Seahorn the two QBs are both really good and should be proud of their efforts.ย 

The dream season for Harmony continues with a trip to their first ever regional finals.ย 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JGlass said:

Wet Rusk fails again.ย 
ย 

Wow! Harmony, new coach, new system, starts 0-4 and now is in the regional finals.ย 
Congrats Eagles!

I think they may have started 0-5 and ran off 8 straight. Congratulations to the Eagles! Never would have made it this far with Grandgeorge running the Offense. Great use of your playmakers!!

1 hour ago, eagle34 said:

I think they may have started 0-5 and ran off 8 straight. Congratulations to the Eagles! Never would have made it this far with Grandgeorge running the Offense. Great use of your playmakers!!

I miss family events with Grandgeorge and his wife and kids. Good people.

10 minutes ago, eagle34 said:

I'm sure they were but the old school offense wasn't built for playoff success.ย 

I can agree that an old school offense can only take you so far. We saw that a couple years back when weย had a solid team with Spencer Seahorn at QB. We fell behind a couple scores in round 2 and couldnโ€™t dig out of that large a hole.ย 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

Out coached, out played, and out hustled. Harmony coaches had their players more prepared and the kids wanted it more. Congratulations to Harmony yโ€™all deserved that win and good luck the rest of the way!ย 

Especially out coached. ย 3A team with 17 seniors that took them as far as their talents would. ย When they needed coaches to make adjustments it simply wasnโ€™t there. ย Hats off to Harmony. Go beat Newton

• Like 1