Celina vs Anna

TCU44

Celina vs. Anna  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Bobcats are beat to hell right now, unfortunately. Lost our stud receiver for the year. Have been down our best RB for a while. And were without two of our better o-linemen tonight against Kennedale. Celina was able to pull out a very, very gutsy win. Showed a lot of moxie and fight when things were not going well. This team needed to see that in themselves. Kennedale had some freaking dudes on their team, and oddly enough, that slot-t/wing-t is a mismatch for Celina this year. Bobcats match up better with spread teams this year, honestly.

14 minutes ago, JBizzle said:

In memory of Jacketswarm, I think Stephenville shows up in the second half and runs out of the tunnel like a wrestling match to hit Anna with a chair and pull Celina on top of them for the 3 count, ol son!

#whonext

Two good teams - playing for nothing…..Stephenville already won state several weeks ago. 

• LOL! 1

I went to Bracket Maker to check on the date I made my pick.....it said 11/07.  So I picked Anna to win this game 2 weeks ago......sorry d0tc0m.

More bad news for Celina fans.....I'm in 2nd place on that leaderboard right below LoboFan07.

Edited by regaleagle

On 11/21/2022 at 12:50 AM, regaleagle said:

I went to Bracket Maker to check on the date I made my pick.....it said 11/07.  So I picked Anna to win this game 2 weeks ago......sorry d0tc0m.

More bad news for Celina fans.....I'm in 2nd place on that leaderboard right below LoboFan07.

Lol no skin off my back if you pick Anna, regal. If I weren’t a Celina fan, I’d have probably picked them too.

But I do hope you’re wrong about that pick!

36 minutes ago, TCU44 said:

Not sure if it’s true or not but I heard Anna was missing their best player. I know Celina  has several injuries but you still just got to find  a way to win.

Hadn’t heard that, but hate it for the kid if he is hurt. Everybody’s a little banged up this time of year. Depth gets tested in these types of matchups.

• Like 1