Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Lumberton  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Semi-Final Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Lumberton

This poll is closed to new votes

10 hours ago, The409coach said:

Love these Tyler “BEast Texas” people are overlooking the raiders. Wait till that “3a lineman” runningback Lumberton has runs over a few of CH linebackers and DB’s. We will see who the real “beasts” are on the field Friday night. Might end up being a long bus ride home back to East Texas. 

😂😂

• Thanks 1

Ltown has trouble stopping the run.  That said, what’s CHills weakness defensively?  Even the mighty CHill has to have a weakness.  They gave up an average of 26 points a game, so there’s holes somewhere in that defense.

Edited by Hagar

17 minutes ago, Hagar said:

Ltown has trouble stopping the run.  That said, what’s CHills weakness defensively?  Even the mighty CHill has to have a weakness.  They gave up an average of 26 points a game, so there’s holes somewhere in that defense.

I would say probably defending the pass. I think Lindale was able to pass with success. However, our defense was on the field a lot that game so they were definitely winded. CH blitzes frequently with success. Our LBs are quick and time their rush very well. If Lumberton can pass block well then their will be lots of favorable match-ups for them in the passing game. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, The409coach said:

Love these Tyler “BEast Texas” people are overlooking the raiders. Wait till that “3a lineman” runningback Lumberton has runs over a few of CH linebackers and DB’s. We will see who the real “beasts” are on the field Friday night. Might end up being a long bus ride home back to East Texas. 

I guarantee nobody is overlooking the raiders. They didn’t make it here by luck. Having confidence in your team isn’t the same as overlooking. The raiders will get their points, but if chapel hill can limit turnovers I see the dogs taking it by 14+

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Hagar said:

you should go back and look at the box score most of point against us came late in the game or when we were up 30plus points and started putting in 3rd string and even JV ....and the 45 Lindale put in us is because our defense was Gassed( longest drive the offense had was 7plays) and 3 for 4 on 3rd down ...46 plays on offense and 99 plays on defense ......its looks like rain is in the forecast now few new caney hard to thow and catch with a wet ball and those sticky gloves are slick as frogs back when they are wet  

• LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

you should go back and look at the box score most of point against us came late in the game or when we were up 30plus points and started putting in 3rd string and even JV ....and the 45 Lindale put in us is because our defense was Gassed( longest drive the offense had was 7plays) and 3 for 4 on 3rd down ...46 plays on offense and 99 plays on defense ......its looks like rain is in the forecast now few new caney hard to thow and catch with a wet ball and those sticky gloves are slick as frogs back when they are wet  

If I may say, we didn't struggle all that much to score against ya'll. Yes, by the time we got the 4th quarter your defense was gassed, no doubt because it was 2 plays score, 4 plays score, 1 play score for your offense. We simply could not keep up. That's just a fact. And, I believe you had 2 kick returns for TD's, (maybe 3?) where your defense never even had to get off the bench, so that helps even it out. We are more of a sustained drives type team, kind of the opposite of ya'll where it's so dynamic and fast, one cut and it could be 80 yards to the house. I would say a better mark of your defense and how it has improved is the Kilgore game. That was one of the things that stood out to me watching that game, and I've said this since the Kilgore game, is if Chill is now gonna have a defense that can hold dynamic offenses like Kilgore's under 25 points, then look out, because they're going to get their points. It's just a fact. That's what I think folks are overlooking with ya'll, if your defense can control a good offense, then your chances of winning go WAY up.  

2 hours ago, Stankylegg said:

It’s hard for anybody to run over the CH LBs and DBs, because it’s usually never just one at the point of impact.  11 wild dogs that are ALL fast and mean.  

Woah man take it easy stanky leg!!! How on earth did the mighty 6-5 Van Vandals beat up on those wild dogs y’all have over there in “BEast Texas”!? Sure seems like those wild ones give up quite a few points every Friday night

• LOL! 1

22 minutes ago, The409coach said:

Woah man take it easy stanky leg!!! How on earth did the mighty 6-5 Van Vandals beat up on those wild dogs y’all have over there in “BEast Texas”!? Sure seems like those wild ones give up quite a few points every Friday night

That Van game was a long time ago, but even still the defense flies to the ball really well.  Rarely will you see a solo tackle.  Not all points allowed are from garbage time, but many of them are.  Lindale vs CH would be the film to watch on how to score points on CH.  The best thing another team could do is let CH score in 3-4 plays and then get the defense back on the field.  You can double the offensive plays for that game and still don’t equal the amount of defensive plays.  

25 minutes ago, The409coach said:

woah man take it wasy 409!!! HOW on earth did 3A D1 6-5 TATUM EAGLES PUT UP A MASSIVE 451 YARDS RUSHING ON YALL

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

Fixed. lol

3 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

That and send em off the edge, up the middle, over the river, and through the woods, because a deep pass to #12 requires one key element.  TIME.

Stay in the QB's face all night!!!

13 hours ago, The409coach said:

Considering they only had one good season this century , Chapel Hill probably shaking in fear.

• Grumpy 1

45 minutes ago, The409coach said:

It was Tatum . This won’t end well for you.

• Like 1