Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Lumberton  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Semi-Final Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Lumberton

This poll is closed to new votes

44 minutes ago, Wegotdawgs said:

Wow @Eagleborn that’s embarrassing for our district are you that scared of possibly having to play CH again??? You should be cheering on your own district, we’d cheer on Lindale if the played anyone else from are district  but this was on the other website. I guess you thought we wouldn’t see this lol. I’m pretty sure this not another eagleborn account either 🤣

6AA575B1-233C-470D-B438-0BA419FF78B7.jpeg

That fool is a Tatum homer.  

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, EnjoyLife said:

Bulldogs in a CLOSE shootout...something like 45-42

I didn’t know any Henderson fans were left in the smoaky forums.  What’s the plan to get the Lions back to fighting form?

Edited by Stankylegg

52 minutes ago, Wegotdawgs said:

Wow @Eagleborn that’s embarrassing for our district are you that scared of possibly having to play CH again??? You should be cheering on your own district, we’d cheer on Lindale if the played anyone else from are district  but this was on the other website. I guess you thought we wouldn’t see this lol. I’m pretty sure this not another eagleborn account either 🤣

It's no secret we have an explosive offense 

10 hours ago, Wegotdawgs said:

Eagleborn is from Tatum not Lindale 

• Like 1

I don’t look for much defense on either side of the ball.  Both teams have explosive offenses.  This game might be decided by who has the ball last.  Score keeper will need a calculator, lol.

Usually after I predict something like that the score ends up 15-14, but durn, it shouldn’t.  Ltown must outscore CHill.  Don’t expect to see many punts in this one.  Does CHill even have a punter?  Seriously, I hope no injuries and a good game.

11 minutes ago, Hagar said:

I don’t look for much defense on either side of the ball.  Both teams have explosive offenses.  This game might be decided by who has the ball last.  Score keeper will need a calculator, lol.

Usually after I predict something like that the score ends up 15-14, but durn, it shouldn’t.  Ltown must outscore CHill.  Don’t expect to see many punts in this one.  Does CHill even have a punter?  Seriously, I hope no injuries and a good game.

I disagree. CH’s defense has been playing good ball.  Swarming to the ball. Turnovers pinning the defenses back against the wall last week skews the defense’s performance 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JugLine said:

I disagree. CH’s defense has been playing good ball.  Swarming to the ball. Turnovers pinning the defenses back against the wall last week skews the defense’s performance 

Folks look at final score only, and don’t understand the circumstances for each score.  With Starters and full field to drive, Livingston scored once, and a penalty extended that drive on 3rd and long.

54 minutes ago, Hagar said:

yea a really good one he wears number 12!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, THAREALHILL said:

yea a really good one he wears number 12!

And the dude is pound for pound the best defensive player. He’s got a motor and ain’t scared to lay the wood 

Edited by JugLine
  • Like 2