Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Lumberton  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Semi-Final Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Lumberton

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, dme1111 said:

This game will be closer than Chapel Hill's fan base thinks.  I'm taking Lumberton by 10.  It could really go either way.  CH is not the dominant force they imagine.  They are a better than average but far from elite football team.

😂 😂 😂 😂 

2 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

I just realized that Lumberton's HC Reyes was the OC at Nac for several years when his dad was the head coach there ('12 - '18). Looking back, Lumberton's offensive scheme is almost identical to what Nac was doing back then (because we played them several times in that span). They'll spread you out 2 x 2 with a single back and try to pick at you with perimeter passes. When your defense presses up they'll try to beat you over the top. Running game is pretty much just a speed option. It's not a complicated offense, but it is efficient. Takes a really good passer to execute.. and they have one.

They ain’t beating CH over the top.  

• Like 2

Made it to the final 4 last year.  

Less than 10 seconds from Top Two.

Return almost entire team

Won top district in 4AD1

Won both playoff games by 3rd quarter at the latest so far this year  

Picked by multiple media sources as a favorite for the title in 2022

“Not elite”

Whoever wins this game will be 1 of 8 teams left in the entire division. A division that is heavy in region 3.  

😂 😂 😂 

Lumberton is definitely a top 8 team.  Really good team and will take CH’s best game of the season to win.

However, CH is THE best team   They will prepare, focus, take serious, eliminate mistakes, and do what it takes to beat Lumberton.  I predict it to be several more, but even if it’s by just one point.  I guarantee it will be at least that   

CH WILL WIN THIS GAME!!!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Stanky you good bro, these same 2 peeps are same ones saying PAM gonn beat Longview 😂

I never said PAM would win.  I said Longview is heavily favored but I still support PAM.  As far as CH goes, I just don't see CH  in the same category as Longview.  Longview is legit.  CH. not so much.  They might win but it will not be a blowout IMO.  Still pick Lumberton by 10

3 hours ago, Stankylegg said:

Made it to the final 4 last year.  

Less than 10 seconds from Top Two.

Return almost entire team

Won top district in 4AD1

Won both playoff games by 3rd quarter at the latest so far this year  

Picked by multiple media sources as a favorite for the title in 2022

“Not elite”

Whoever wins this game will be 1 of 8 teams left in the entire division. A division that is heavy in region 3.  

😂 😂 😂 

Lumberton is definitely a top 8 team.  Really good team and will take CH’s best game of the season to win.

However, CH is THE best team   They will prepare, focus, take serious, eliminate mistakes, and do what it takes to beat Lumberton.  I predict it to be several more, but even if it’s by just one point.  I guarantee it will be at least that   

CH WILL WIN THIS GAME!!!  

Let's take a look at the most recent/relative decade of football at Tyler Chapel Hill.

2021) 11-4,  2020)  8-5,  2019)  2-8, 

2018)  1-9,  2017)  3-7,  2016)  2-8,  

2015)  3-8,  2014)  6-6,  2013)  9-5,  

2012 ) 3-7   That makes for a 48 wins 67 losses.  No urban dictionary on earth will have that as an example of elite.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Let's take a look at the most recent/relative decade of football at Tyler Chapel Hill.

2012 ) 3-7   That makes for a 48 wins 67 losses.  No urban dictionary on earth will have that as an example of elite.

Ahh funny you should say that ...the me remind you we are in the DISTRICT OF DOOM and you might want to look at those playoff brackets.   Chapel hill, Lindale, Kilgore, Henderson, Palestine, Athens, Jacksonville ....teams that left over the UiL re-districting Mabank, *Carthage, Van, Center, Bullard 

Soo what I'm saying is Strength of schedule 

6 hours ago, dme1111 said:

I never said PAM would win.  I said Longview is heavily favored but I still support PAM.  As far as CH goes, I just don't see CH  in the same category as Longview.  Longview is legit.  CH. not so much.  They might win but it will not be a blowout IMO.  Still pick Lumberton by 10

😂 😂 😂 

5 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Defining the program historically, under this HC, this year specifically,  against 4AD1, and against all TXHSFB are all very different conversations.   Last year and this year in 4AD1, CH is absolutely Elite.

• Thanks 1