Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Lumberton  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Semi-Final Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Lumberton

This poll is closed to new votes

23 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

It wasn’t 130 on the field.  I can promise you it’s not 30 degrees hotter. No way!

And actually it was suppose to be a 2 pm game but with the extreme temps they moved it up to 11 but still was over 100 in the stands and turf gets 40-70 degrees hotter. Other teams changed their games to that night because of the temps

Edited by Raidergirl10

7 hours ago, Jknight03 said:

Expand  

2012 (0-10) Bobby Reyes

2013 (7-4) Bobby Reyes

2014 (7-4) 434-455 Bobby Reyes

2015 (4-6) 256-261 Bobby Reyes

2016 (4-6) 307-284 Bobby Reyes

2017 (1-9) 280-390 Bobby Reyes

2018 (5-6) 326-411 Bobby Reyes

Humm

he coached Nacogdoches during the years you listed.  what's your point? Tyler Chapel Hill is who I was referring.  Dragons  had zero to do with the thread topic.

Edited by JasperDawg

18 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Let's take a look at the most recent/relative decade of football at Tyler Chapel Hill.

2021) 11-4,  2020)  8-5,  2019)  2-8, 

2018)  1-9,  2017)  3-7,  2016)  2-8,  

2015)  3-8,  2014)  6-6,  2013)  9-5,  

2012 ) 3-7   That makes for a 48 wins 67 losses.  No urban dictionary on earth will have that as an example of elite.

Chapel Hill's struggles during the 10 years after playing in the 'ship against Henderson has been a topic of conversation for years on this forum. Glad they're back to what everybody thought they would be.

2 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

he coached Nacogdoches during the years you listed.  what's your point? Tyler Chapel Hill is who I was referring.  Dragons  had zero to do with the thread topic.

Wasn't  coach reyes the offensive coordinator here these years and never made it out of the frist round just like Jasper this year...sit down

10 hours ago, Stankylegg said:

I was referring to the poll currently.  It’s almost a believable score for this game.  

I don't see CH holding Lumberton to 2 TDs. Their route designs will get guys open. The QB is quite accurate and he can spin it. However....I don't think Lumberton can stop CH if they concentrate on running outside. Their corners will likely give 12 yard cushions or more like they did against us and it opens up a ton of rambling room outside. 

All BS talk aside now! It’s game day! May the best team win! Hoping the Raiders play physical, fast, and trap them damn Dawgs! Prayers for an injury free game on both sides! Prayers for safe travels for the Dawgs, Raiders, and their fans.  Dawgs have basketball practice to start next week and Raiders have regional finals to prep for. 

• Like 1

Gameday! Safe travels to everyone. 
Weather looming rough which plays into CH favor. I do think Lumberton will score, sometimes quickly. Qb seems very accurate and has a couple of good targets. But can they keep up? CH can score multiple ways and multiple times in a matter of minutes. CH defense tend to give up a few big plays but overall has been pretty darn good the last 6 weeks or so. I still think it’s a high scoring game but CH wins by 21. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1