Stankylegg

Chapel Hill vs Lumberton  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Regional Semi-Final Champion

• Chapel Hill
    • Lumberton

This poll is closed to new votes

13 hours ago, The409coach said:

Love these Tyler “BEast Texas” people are overlooking the raiders. Wait till that “3a lineman” runningback Lumberton has runs over a few of CH linebackers and DB’s. We will see who the real “beasts” are on the field Friday night. Might end up being a long bus ride home back to East Texas. 

Because our area teams never face tough RBs 😆

• LOL! 1

I’m starting to think some of y’all do not know how to read. I never said that our defense “has 11 wild dogs on it” so I’m not sure why y’all are bringing up the Tatum game, a game we actually won…. Man if y’all’s reading skills are as bad as y’all are showing y’all might not be able to read the map to get to New Caney. 

sorry it took me awhile to join in on the fun this morning. There will be no crickets from me leading up to Friday night. I’ll promise y’all that. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The409coach said:

I’m starting to think some of y’all do not know how to read. I never said that our defense “has 11 wild dogs on it” so I’m not sure why y’all are bringing up the Tatum game, a game we actually won…. Man if y’all’s reading skills are as bad as y’all are showing y’all might not be able to read the map to get to New Caney. 

sorry it took me awhile to join in on the fun this morning. There will be no crickets from me leading up to Friday night. I’ll promise y’all that. 

Soo...no better come back than we can't read? And yes we are bringing 3AD1 Tatum up because you let them rush for 451 yards and they were beating yall at the end of the frist Quater, at one point yall were up 48 to 27 in the 3rd and then they stop yall and come back within 6 ....should we talk about the st. Thomas game or the 2Tds and 3feild goals Stafford game 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

Soo...no better come back than we can't read? And yes we are bringing 3AD1 Tatum up because you let them rush for 451 yards and they were beating yall at the end of the frist Quater, at one point yall were up 48 to 27 in the 3rd and then they stop yall and come back within 6 ....should we talk about the st. Thomas game or the 2Tds and 3feild goals Stafford game 

If you’re wanting to talk about teams running wild and coming back on us late are we just going to act like Livingston didn’t happen? A team we mopped the floor with ran all over y’all in the second half IN A PLAYOFF GAME. Lemme repeat “the Livingston lions scored 36 points against the wild dogs”!!! Heck Livingston had only scored more than 36 points once all year. Lol

6 minutes ago, The409coach said:

If you’re wanting to talk about teams running wild and coming back on us late are we just going to act like Livingston didn’t happen? A team we mopped the floor with ran all over y’all in the second half IN A PLAYOFF GAME. Lemme repeat “the Livingston lions scored 36 points against the wild dogs”!!! Heck Livingston had only scored more than 36 points once all year. Lol

use that as your security blanket ...have you watched film? 

37 minutes ago, Jknight03 said:

ST. Thomas 8plays for 0yards, Stafford  13 plays 0 yards

ST. Thomas 7plays for negative yards, Stafford  9plays for negative yards

ST. Thomas 2plays for 1yard , Stafford  12 plays 1 yard

ST. Thomas 7plays for 2yards, Stafford  7 plays 2 yards

you want me to keep going? usually a team gets better as the year goes on 

3 hours ago, The409coach said:

Lumberton defense better has some wild dogs on it if there’s any hope for a win

Wow @Eagleborn that’s embarrassing for our district are you that scared of possibly having to play CH again??? You should be cheering on your own district, we’d cheer on Lindale if the played anyone else from are district  but this was on the other website. I guess you thought we wouldn’t see this lol. I’m pretty sure this not another eagleborn account either 🤣

6AA575B1-233C-470D-B438-0BA419FF78B7.jpeg

Edited by Wegotdawgs