5A D1 R2 Semi-Final: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (12-0) vs Port Arthur Memorial Titans (11-1)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Port Arthur Memorial in a close one
    • Port Arthur Memorial in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

46 minutes ago, gtee2 said:

So instead of NFHS we need to go to TexanLive to watch games from now on...is that what you are saying?

Like I said, that was the first time I had ever had issues with a TexanLive broadcast on NFHS (other than the delay). I use NFHS frequently for other sports, and I enjoy watching other states as well. Just your preference really.

Edited by LoboFan07

29 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

Like I said, that was the first time I had ever had issues with a TexanLive broadcast on NFHS (other than the delay). I use NFHS frequently for other sports, and I enjoy watching other states as well. Just your preference really.

I agree. Neither TexanLive or NFHS is the quality of Gameday. You give up a lot of things like quality announcers, game clock, down marker, yardage marker, play clock, timeouts remaining, and replays. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, LoboBooster73 said:

I agree. Neither TexanLive or NFHS is the quality of Gameday. You give up a lot of things like quality announcers, game clock, down marker, yardage marker, play clock, timeouts remaining, and replays. 

Point......NFHS has it posted like this for a game that will be broadcast by @TexanLive. So to search for it, you already have a problem. SMH

Screensho.jpg

• LOL! 1

34 minutes ago, LoboFan07 said:

If TexanLive picked it up, ISD wouldn't be able to broadcast it.

Incorrect. 

Texan Live had our last game and the ISD broadcast was up. Long as Texan Live gives permission you can do your own broadcast if it's students and faculty doing it in the playoffs. Matter of fact our first playoff game was done by our ISD. And I just got a text from one of the broadcasters that they have permission for this week as well. 

Edited by MrBuddyGarrity
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Incorrect. 

Texan Live had our last game and the ISD broadcast was up. Long as Texan Live gives permission you can do your own broadcast if it's students and faculty doing it in the playoffs. Matter of fact our first playoff game was done by our ISD. And I just got a text from one of the broadcasters that they have permission for this week as well. 

Oh boy. @Mr. P y'all better get in on this if they got permission.

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

It's Wednesday so they better hurry up. Usually on a normal week you gotta have everything in by Tuesday. 

That is correct an academic broadcast performed by students and faculty gets an exception from the UIL....can't have ads etc 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Incorrect. 

I know which stream I will be supporting! 

No doubt Longview is heavily favored, as they should be.  PAM will show up and be ready to play.  If anyone has the athletes to play with Longview its PAM.  Where Longview definitely has the edge is coaching.  Still pulling 100% for the TITAN UPSET!!!

• Like 2