5A D1 R2 Semi-Final: Longview vs Port Arthur Memorial

LoboFan07

Longview Lobos (12-0) vs Port Arthur Memorial Titans (11-1)  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Longview in a blow out
    • Longview in a close one
    • Port Arthur Memorial in a close one
    • Port Arthur Memorial in a blow out

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Dro409 said:

Defense is keeping the Lobos in this game, not really impressed with their offense. Although PAM is moving the ball pretty easily, difference right now is the turnovers, Lobos won't get 3 more gifts

Longview playing flat, and still up multiple scores.

Edited by ANTI
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Dro409 said:

Defense is keeping the Lobos in this game, not really impressed with their offense. Although PAM is moving the ball pretty easily, difference right now is the turnovers, Lobos won't get 3 more gifts

You’re a homer, so you wouldn’t be impressed. 

• LOL! 2

Just now, Bclove05 said:

You’re a homer, so you wouldn’t be impressed. 

I watched this PAM team give up roughly 50 points the last 2 playoff games,  trust me I knew they weren't holding LV to 30 or less. What I said is true. Give PAM 3 turnovers and see how that plays out.

2 minutes ago, hoopscoach17 said:

This is about as bad as Longview has played this year but still up. Very poor tackling!!!

Don't wanna sound like a "homer" like some other clown said but almost every fan base said the same. PAM has shifty players, will make defenses look like they forgot how to tackle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Dro409 said:

Don't wanna sound like a "homer" like some other clown said but almost every fan base said the same. PAM has shifty players, will make defenses look like they forgot how to tackle.

Someone is already in their feeling. Gonna be big mad in the 2nd half. 

24 minutes ago, Dro409 said:

Since you've posted this, it's 23-0 Lobos lol.

• LOL! 1

All LV has to do is keep passing, PAMs weakness on defense is definitely the pass. That's how they gave up half a hundred both playoff games. Would've preferred LV keep using their run game which is their bread and butter but that's why King is a good head coach.

Edited by Dro409

Lobos really aren’t even playing great football and still dominating this game. 

The PAM announcer acts like the result of this first half doesn’t have anything to do with what Longview is doing. I understand the turnovers. But, Longview is literally knocking those balls out. They better carry those things with more effort. This ain’t McNorth or Wakeland lol.. 

The comment section on that stream went from “Longview is overrated” to “the refs are cheating” reallll quick 🤣

• LOL! 2

2 minutes ago, Bclove05 said:

Good. A lot of people disappear on here once the season is over. 

I've come on this site several times in the last 8 years or so but PAM doesn't usually play in region 2 so I never made an account. I really liked the match up against LV because  yalls strength was the run game. I'd much rather that than a passing team but it looks like king finally decided to expose our corners instead of trying to get a few yards here and there.

• Like 2