Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Well..... yall get the matchup everyone's been wanting. We want all the smoke... we're definitely not intimidated by the purple figs. Could be a hell of a game. Could be a blowout. Noone will know till the games been played. Let's Go Blue 💙

2-0 against newton at SFA

1 minute ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

I say easily but DF has tradition so I know it won’t be easy for the figs… I just hope it is 😭

I love getting the opportunity to play against high caliber teams like Newton. We get tired of beating the same boring overrated teams year end and year out 😴. We're here and alot are not. Sweet 16 matchup with the juggernaut known as Newton. We've been here before. We just need to prove it this coming week.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Locotaco said:

Tigers dline is going have to have their best game yet. Newton’s guard blows people up when running the counter 😬 so nasty lol

We got a decent front 7 on defense. Theyre definitely going to be tested over and over again. We just have to stay focused and execute our game plan and not lose our composure

Win or go home. We aint finished yet 

Well yall going to get all the smoke yall want come Friday these men ain't playing around they coming for blood foster is just punishing people when he comes out of the backfield he's a man don't even look like a running back he looks like a linebacker o wait he is lol

2 minutes ago, ATM007 said:

I think this will end up being a close one

Want be close daingerfield gives up to many points this year and newton ain't going to give up 35 40 points on d all we got to do is stop the long ball we can play the run might be like 2018 game 

35 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Why not make it 3-0 

If anybody can... WE CAN!!!

No you would be 2 -1 against us at sfa cause there was a state game there in 98 that yall got smoked in lol we could not play there for years due to the goal post being torn down after the game 

Just now, FIGNEWTON said:

No you would be 2 -1 against us at sfa cause there was a state game there in 98 that yall got smoked in lol we could not play there for years due to the goal post being torn down after the game 

Newton won 21-0 with a score coming late. Still same result. Tigers lost, but let's see what happens next week 👀 

10 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Want be close daingerfield gives up to many points this year and newton ain't going to give up 35 40 points on d all we got to do is stop the long ball we can play the run might be like 2018 game 

Anything can happen 

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Newton won 21-0 with a score coming late. Still same result. Tigers lost, but let's see what happens next week 👀 

We going to see we keep telling everyone this team is special but you will understand next Friday when we roll up and bring the smoke yall wanting 

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final