Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

That Carthage game is where they set the hook on me..jeez they were hitting each other all over that field all night.I mean no disguise on their play calling just toss right and toss left an ask defense what you gon do about it 👀

Hard nose football 

42 minutes ago, EastTxFinest said:

Thats the 1st I've heard of that lol.... thats a good excuse but why not go back and rewatch it and remember the pain yall went thru when Jeter made your entire defense look like a bunch of 7th graders in a pickup game at the playground

I don’t have to go back everybody saw it, you included. You could not miss it. It bounced three to four feet in front of the receiver. Not an excuse. You have to beat everybody on the field, including the refs. Just like we had to beat Canadian and the refs.

Edited by Purpleforever

4 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

I don’t have to go back everybody saw it, you included. You could not miss it. It bounced three to four feet in front of the receiver. Not an excuse. You have to beat everybody on the field, including the refs. Just like we had to beat Canadian and the refs.

We always have to beat the refs lmao 🤣 😂 😆 💀 

Thats nothing new but honestly I don't remember that catch. I was in the bathroom when it happened lol... those nasty nachos from SFA tore me up 

• LOL! 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final