Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

9 hours ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Well yall going to get all the smoke yall want come Friday these men ain't playing around they coming for blood foster is just punishing people when he comes out of the backfield he's a man don't even look like a running back he looks like a linebacker o wait he is lol

I’ve watched some of his highlights, and he looks like a 5th year senior in college. I think Newton wins by 2 scores BUT………if DF OLine can give QB enough time to hit his  athletes in space, anything can happen! Hope everyone comes out healthy, and Good luck to both teams!

3 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Yep. Do you have a point? Look at how much talent Daingerfield puts on the field…what a joke. 

The joke is that you did not see half the talent that we have.. 2 starters did not even suit up, just be glad them Tigers took it easy on the cubbies, we could have hung 40 or 50 but what's the use? Save all the smoke for Newton. 

1 hour ago, Purpleforever said:

I don’t have to go back everybody saw it, you included. You could not miss it. It bounced three to four feet in front of the receiver. Not an excuse. You have to beat everybody on the field, including the refs. Just like we had to beat Canadian and the refs.

The leaping call against yall was a bad call, but there were numerous unsportsmanlike penalties against y’all’s big tackle that were not called against one of your lineman. 

the call where our reciever went out of bounds and came back in was correct, by the letter of the rule. That was a great game. No need to ruin it by blaming refs.

Hoping we get a rematch. Nothing but respect for you guys. I got to meet Barlow and his mom the next morning. Was immediately a fan and still pull for him today!

13 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

The joke is that you did not see half the talent that we have.. 2 starters did not even suit up, just be glad them Tigers took it easy on the cubbies, we could have hung 40 or 50 but what's the use? Save all the smoke for Newton. 

So dumb. You scored 1 2nd half TD. There will be a “Fire Nelson” thread next week. 

21 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

Funny how all the ButtHurt cubbie fans decide to join a thread for the FOLLOWING week for a team that just beat them. Here's a Kleenex for ya ;)

Congrats on the big win over lowly DK by 7. All it took was a fumble in the endzone and a picked up PI flag. Congrats guys. Way to underachieve. 

2 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Congrats on the good team. Obviously you were a crappy player and now live through these kids.

Man you gotta let last night go, it’s eating you up 😂.  Plus, your attempt at insults are pretty weak. 😂

Edited by Bear9T1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL! 3

30 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Congrats on the big win over lowly DK by 7. All it took was a fumble in the endzone and a picked up PI flag. Congrats guys. Way to underachieve. 

They weren't "lowly" last week when you were bumping them gums about beating Daingerfield 😂..delusional at its finest... don't worry figgys will join yall next week.  🏀 

Edited by tigernationfan

I have mad respect for the DF Tigers, their program and “some” of their posters, so when I say this game has the potential to get ugly for DF, I’m not saying it to be spiteful.  This Newton team is as real as they come at this level/size classification.  And say what ya want about this one or that one being out for the DK game(and you struggled), not sure it will make a difference against Newton.  Good luck to my DF friends(your gonna need it) I’m pulling for ya!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, kooldown54 said:

I have mad respect for the DF Tigers, their program and “some” of their posters, so when I say this game has the potential to get ugly for DF, I’m not saying it to be spiteful.  This Newton team is as real as they come at this level/size classification.  And say what ya want about this one or that one being out for the DK game(and you struggled), not sure it will make a difference against Newton.  Good luck to my DF friends(your gonna need it) I’m pulling for ya!!

Stop it. 😂 come join us next week we will let you operate our tunnel. I will even buy the popcorn 🍿.  

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final