Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

24 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

We had that in the second quarter and they had 0 and only made it to the 50 one time lol started the clock at 10 min running in the third 

Sounds just like the upcoming game with DF. I say Newton  21/24 to naught 0 DF in 1st quarter.  They be hunting a bag to cover that head the rest of the game !! Smoke Coming !!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Dekalb seemed like a really close game,  but why show a lot and give a upcoming team something to prepare for Friday? We can't run the ball and all ya gotta cover down field is #5 🎯

Is this a joke? Why show a lot? You were a blown PI call and a fumble in the endzone by DK from losing. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Purpleforever said:

In all honesty, I don’t know how this game will turn out, this is high school football with a bunch of teenagers playing. It could turn on one turn over.

Much respect. My honest opinion is that both teams fully know the capabilities of each other.. Friday nights game could go just like the flip of a coin

• Like 2

This is the best it gets as far as playoff rivalry goes! We know DF is a great program with lots of talent. The Eagles have had a few hiccups, but  they seem to have the majority worked out and should be able to get the W to advance! 

Edited by EaglesN2000

5 minutes ago, EaglesN2000 said:

This is the best it gets as far as playoff rivalry goes! We know DF is a great program with lots of talent. The Eagles have had a few hiccups, but  they seem to have the majority worked out and should be able to get the W to advance! 

And if that happens I can't speak for majority of Tiger fans but myself,  i will follow the eagles and cheer them on.  Until next season anyways

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DKBear123 said:

Is this a joke? Why show a lot? You were a blown PI call and a fumble in the endzone by DK from losing. 

If ya say so lol. The Tigers did just enough to win. Q:What's the common denominator of a blowout or tight Win? A: Loss/Lost

Now go play basketball and keep riding jock 🏀  😆 

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final