Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Wasn't showing it on the one I was looking at lol they had west rusk at 6 and yall not listed 

You was probably looking at Dave Campbell. They dropped us from two to off the top 10 after losing to Timpson.  I've seen different polls and all have had Gunter#1 and everybody else changes from week to week. Polls only matter in college ball anyways.

4 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

You was probably looking at Dave Campbell. They dropped us from two to off the top 10 after losing to Timpson.  I've seen different polls and all have had Gunter#1 and everybody else changes from week to week. Polls only matter in college ball anyways.

Ya we ain't from Dallas area with indoor facilities at 3a level lol 

26 minutes ago, Couchcoach said:

Screenshot_20221120-195606.png

So since str means strength of schedule Newton is sitting at a 2.9 which proves my point of they have a weak schedule and haven't played anybody worth mentioning lol. Kinda explains why they have blown teams out and their fans and cheerleaders believe they are unbeatable. 🤣 🤣 🤣 

11 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

So since str means strength of schedule Newton is sitting at a 2.9 which proves my point of they have a weak schedule and haven't played anybody worth mentioning lol. Kinda explains why they have blown teams out and their fans and cheerleaders believe they are unbeatable. 🤣 🤣 🤣 

My only bone of contention with that statement is...here they are in round three 🤷‍♂️..must be doin something rite.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Not true we got a 1 on the other side of that 11 but don't think yall will get us this year now next year I wouldn't argue lol

6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

My only bone of contention with that statement is...here they are in round three 🤷‍♂️..must be doin something rite.

Yes they are playing & have played weak teams 😆.. The numbers don't lie  👀 . They won the sorry district they played in so got the bottom seed to enter into the playoffs lol

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yes they are playing & have played weak teams 😆.. The numbers don't lie  👀 . They won the sorry district they played in so got the bottom seed to enter into the playoffs lol

What happens when we give yall the smoke what will that mean then lol that they had the numbers wrong 😄 

14 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Not true we got a 1 on the other side of that 11 but don't think yall will get us this year now next year I wouldn't argue lol

Yes that 1 represents the loss to Woodville who is also out of the playoffs. Newton shut out and scored a lot of points on the Jive Turkeys, Domino Antlers, and Saltwater Bearcats type teams lol

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Prolly beat any 3a team with ease

No doubt about in my opinion. Newton wouldn't know anything about that because they schedule weak teams and still stumble whereas the Tiger coaches schedule teams that can make us better. Regardless of outcome. It mimics when Gilmer stayed on our schedule for years.  Newton will play the Douglasville Dawgs,  Lone Star Panthers and Harts Bluff Hawks next year just to get a blowout win and accumulate jock riders🤣 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Stinks 1

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

No doubt about in my opinion. Newton wouldn't know anything about that because they schedule weak teams whereas the Tiger coaches schedule teams that can make us better. Regardless of outcome. It mimics when the Gilmer stayed on our schedule for years.  Newton will play the Douglasville Dawgs next year 🤣 

Lol yall all full of stank haha I wish they would put timpson on our schedule would love to play them crazy how good a 2a team can be but as far as Gilmer yall know how that went wos is always on the schedule Silsbee don't want none so we had to pick up jasper I think we need to add yall to our schedule also he'll put gunter on there also so we can just get it all out the way 😆 

4 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Lol yall all full of stank haha I wish they would put timpson on our schedule would love to play them crazy how good a 2a team can be but as far as Gilmer yall know how that went wos is always on the schedule Silsbee don't want none so we had to pick up jasper I think we need to add yall to our schedule also he'll put gunter on there also so we can just get it all out the way 😆 

I'd love to see Newton and Gunter on our preseason schedule. Be lots of shot talked all season from all sides. Lol

• Like 3

Just now, FIGNEWTON said:

Yup we played Gunter in preseason a couple of years back. When we played Gilmer we were both in our prime. It made us better 08,09,10 State Champs and  made State in 2012. I agree about us playing in preseason. It would make both teams better, but I think the distance would be a factor.  Friday will be up on us before we know it. We'll see what's up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yup we played Gunter in preseason a couple of years back. When we played Gilmer we were both in our prime. It made us better 08,09,10 State Champs and  made State in 2012. I agree about us playing in preseason. It would make both teams better, but I think the distance would be a factor.  Friday will be up on us before we know it. We'll see what's up. 

Yup....yall can play basketball 🏀 after Friday. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Are yall out of school this week 

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final