Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

37 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yup we played Gunter in preseason a couple of years back. When we played Gilmer we were both in our prime. It made us better 08,09,10 State Champs and  made State in 2012. I agree about us playing in preseason. It would make both teams better, but I think the distance would be a factor.  Friday will be up on us before we know it. We'll see what's up. 

Those were the best preseasons we’ve had. You are right, it did make us better. I’d make that drive again, no hesitation.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, 2Punks said:

Those were the best preseasons we’ve had. You are right, it did make us better. I’d make that drive again, no hesitation.

They were some great games.  I'm all for the tough preseason games because sometimes we can be untested in our district games. It's a good deal that the coaches reach out to each other and get it scheduled. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

We all knew,  just didn't want to tell . Well figgy it's out there now.  Yes we out all week 🤦‍♂️ 

Lol it don't matter kids are kids in school out of school they going to stay up late even if they have school it's just getting them all to practice if they don't have rides 

38 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Lol it don't matter kids are kids in school out of school they going to stay up late even if they have school it's just getting them all to practice if they don't have rides 

Yea your right about that.  I just hope yall have the problem over in the south east and everyone northeast shows up lol.  Advantages are always a ➕😂 

28 minutes ago, Bearliever said:

Would like to see the Tigers win this game, but after watching the DeKalb contest and viewing Newton on film I think the Eagles should win comfortably.

Yeah it be like that sometimes it hard to get up and play up to your potential when you’re going against a team you know you should beat by a large margin to where kids play with more want and enthusiasm when they play a power house like Newton

20 minutes ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Yeah it be like that sometimes it hard to get up and play up to your potential when you’re going against a team you know you should beat by a large margin to where kids play with more want and enthusiasm when they play a power house like Newton

We always seem to play to our competition whether it be good are bad. I'm not concerned one bit about that dekalb score. We finna show out on them purple pride folks. What a powerful manly color. I wish we were purple 😂

3 hours ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

We always seem to play to our competition whether it be good are bad. I'm not concerned one bit about that dekalb score. We finna show out on them purple pride folks. What a powerful manly color. I wish we were purple 😂

Better bring a towel cause we going to blow purple smoke all over yall lol 

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final