Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

3 minutes ago, LSUTigahs said:

Sure hope they do 

I want to see Newton run through them like a dose of salt through a widow woman. 
They talked way too much after that 2017 loss like they were ‘state runner ups’!

Nicky mainly 

You won't get that chance this year. But your more than welcome to come watch Daingerfield thrash Harmony for the 2nd time in 2022

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

You won't get that chance this year. But your more than welcome to come watch Daingerfield thrash Harmony for the 2nd time in 2022

You’re 0-2 on that one TN. 

DF will be done and I’m 80% sure Harmony will as well. 

Only because I want to see Newton play WR again. Harmony will be a bore. 

11 minutes ago, LSUTigahs said:

Sure hope they do 

I want to see Newton run through them like a dose of salt through a widow woman. 
They talked way too much after that 2017 loss like they were ‘state runner ups’!

Nicky mainly 

I haven't saw much of Nicky this season, unless the profile name has changed 🤣.  They may, but I  doubt they beat Harmony honestly.  If the happen to win the Tigers will dismantle them next week. This week is gonna fly by. We'll see soon enough.  👀 

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

I haven't saw much of Nicky this season, unless the profile name has changed 🤣.  They may, but I  doubt they beat Harmony honestly.  If the happen to win the Tigers will dismantle them next week. This week is gonna fly by. We'll see soon enough.  👀 

Yessir we shall see. 

But you have your hands full this week. Newton ain’t no joke this year. 
Common opponents….blah blah blah. 

They're coming and they won’t t stop till the final horn blows after 60 minutes. 
Be a long night for DF. Believe that 

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

He’s here. 
Just incognito. 
Or incognicko more like it. 
He got tired of getting his hand slapped I guess 

• LOL! 1

On 11/19/2022 at 9:49 AM, THEHARDWAY said:

I’ve watched some of his highlights, and he looks like a 5th year senior in college. I think Newton wins by 2 scores BUT………if DF OLine can give QB enough time to hit his  athletes in space, anything can happen! Hope everyone comes out healthy, and Good luck to both teams!

This Foster kid you guys are talking about, is the son of another Foster (I don’t know his first name) that was a member of the Newton 1998 State Championship team that beat Daingerfield in the final game that year. Karma?

Edited by Newtonres7586

2 minutes ago, Newtonres7586 said:

This Foster kid you guys are talking about, is the son of another Foster (I don’t know his first name) that was a member of the Newton 1998 State Championship team that beat Daingerfield that year. Karma?

Joe foster is his name 

1 minute ago, LSUTigahs said:

Yessir we shall see. 

But you have your hands full this week. Newton ain’t no joke this year. 
Common opponents….blah blah blah. 

They're coming and they won’t t stop till the final horn blows after 60 minutes. 
Be a long night for DF. Believe that 

I hear ya and many people will agree with ya, but I disagree. I think most teams may be defeated by the name. I'd say they've played a lot of cream puff teams. Look back a page or 2 and you'll see how MaxPreps rated them. They sit at top of list for a weak strength of schedule. I'm not implying they aren't talented however we will see how they respond against a team that's equally talented. Tigers roll... 

In all seriousness, the atmosphere will be electric on both sides of the field. This is what you expect Thanksgiving week, 2 teams who won't back down from one another, and the knowledge to know not to take one another lightly! If it does rain, safe travels to all.

Edited by iRockNewbzz
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, LSUTigahs said:

Same result coming next week. But it’ll be a lot worse than that 21-7 score in 2017. Bet that 

I’m sure he won’t care about that game making millions in the NFL… anywho everyone knows how good Newton is but if WR wins this week they will still show up and play the game next week. Newton has to get past DF first and that’s not a given. 

3 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I hear ya and many people will agree with ya, but I disagree. I think most teams may be defeated by the name. I'd say they've played a lot of cream puff teams. Look back a page or 2 and you'll see how MaxPreps rated them. They sit at top of list for a weak strength of schedule. I'm not implying they aren't talented however we will see how they respond against a team that's equally talented. Tigers roll... 

Can’t wait!!! We’re all in for a good one Friday night!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ReppinBeastTexas903 said:

I’m sure he won’t care about that game making millions in the NFL… anywho everyone knows how good Newton is but if WR wins this week they will still show up and play the game next week. Newton has to get past DF first and that’s not a given. 

Never mentioned anything about Tyree. 
Only said WR considered themselves some kind of state runner ups. 
Tyree will get his.  No doubt about that!

WR won’t anytime soon

Just now, LSUTigahs said:

Never mentioned anything about Tyree. 
Only said WR considered themselves some kind of state runner ups. 
Tyree will get his.  No doubt about that!

WR won’t anytime soon

Maybe, maybe not… Can’t complain about WR success recently after being garbage for so many years before that. Have to start somewhere. 

8 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

What happens when we beat yall with our weak schedule 

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final