Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

17 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

The figgies will be riding harmony jock strap next week hoping harmony can beat us in round 4 😂 

It never fails TNF.. 🤣  I think you're right because I think Harmony will be West Rusk. Surprise Suprise 😆 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 1

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Exactly and that's a partial victory for them. They welcome bandwagoners 😆.. Too bad for them.. 

We don't have to welcome them they just jump on the fastest train at the station heading to Arlington 3rd stop SFA will be a short one while we handle a little business and once that's taking care of yall can come on and jump on as well 😉 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well to be honest,ima bandwagon fan of yall,but I been on the wagon even when the wheels were falling off 6-7 years ago. so I'm a Lil diff...lol 😂 

Welcome .. Yup things got rough back in 2014... New Coach--Sardenia came in (2011)off the heals of Bowmans back2back2back State Championship 08,09,10. He coached the Tigers 2011&2013 Quarter Finalist and 2012State Finalist. Fell off bad in 2014.. worst record I've seen in Dfield. I'm not certain, but I think we only won a couple of games that year. 

11 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

We don't have to welcome them they just jump on the fastest train at the station heading to Arlington 3rd stop SFA will be a short one while we handle a little business and once that's taking care of yall can come on and jump on as well 😉 

You have a open invitation as well, but ya gotta wear Blue 😆 

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Welcome .. Yup things got rough back in 2014... New Coach--Sardenia came in (2011)off the heals of Bowmans back2back2back State Championship 08,09,10. He coached the Tigers 2011&2013 Quarter Finalist and 2012State Finalist. Fell off bad in 2014.. worst record I've seen in Dfield. I'm not certain, but I think we only won a couple of games that year. 

1-9 that year I think

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

1-9 that year I think

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final