Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

12 minutes ago, OleMoe said:

Ok getting quite on here. One you Daingerfield promoters fire šŸ”„ up the crackpipe get the smoke rolling again.Ā šŸ¤£

It's better just to let the boys play the game. If I'm wrong and my Tigers lose, I will come back for my crow and offer congratulations.Ā  I'm done here until after the game. Too many sensitive souls here that make statements, but run away from fact. Safe travels and good luck to both. Happy Thanksgiving to allĀ 

Go Big BlueĀ  šŸ….Ā 

Tiger Pride

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Thanks 1

Daingerfield, is not ready for what's gonna happen in Nac on Friday night. I wanna go ahead and say "great season Dfield. Newton was just to good this year" Next challenge Newton will face will be against Gunter in Dallas.Ā 

5 hours ago, Purpleforever said:

Now with that being said, we got a defense and yā€™all donā€™t. Tigers may not get over this beat down for years to come.

Man I donā€™t think any beat down will get worse than the one in Lufkin back in 18 that one hurtĀ 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, BD04 said:

Daingerfield, is not ready for what's gonna happen in Nac on Friday night. I wanna go ahead and say "great season Dfield. Newton was just to good this year" Next challenge Newton will face will be against Gunter in Dallas.Ā 

Naa.Ā  The Tigers are gonna sneak up on those birds from purple town and pluck some tail feathers.Ā  See you in "Arlington".Ā  Best wear some royal blue.Ā  Ā 

• LOL! 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final