Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

2 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Hopefully I’ll see all y’all Friday! Lol

i seen ms jill at the CC vs garrison game a few weeks ago!

Ya her and Jason came and sat with us at the first playoff game she said she wants the purple and white back it ain't the same 

27 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Hey the rain chances have dwindled for game time so yall want have any excuses when that smoke starts rolling 

Gonna need a spark first. Only fire you will see is when those 5 recievers smoke those purple yard birds. And that running back leaves them grabbing at air.  😆

• Like 1
  • Roll Eyes 1
  • Stinks 1

7 hours ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Hey the rain chances have dwindled for game time so yall want have any excuses when that smoke starts rolling 

That is the worst news Newton could get. I know that Newton is a really really good football team and more consistent 

than us. I see and recognize that. But I'm telling you we are a lot faster than y'all and if we play to our potential we will dominate Newton. If the coach does what he's supposed to do. which is get the ball out of the qbs hand fast on slants,screens, and sweep plays and not try running up the gut. We usually throw deep a lot. But I don't see us having enough time to do that like usual. Maybe two are three times. The quick plays giving our athletes the ball in space and on the move is the key. 

Edited by CantEverRememberMyPassword

1 hour ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

That is the worst news Newton could get. I know that Newton is a really really good football team and more consistent 

than us. I see and recognize that. But I'm telling you we are a lot faster than y'all and if we play to our potential we will dominate Newton. If the coach does what he's supposed to do. which is get the ball out of the qbs hand fast on slants,screens, and sweep plays and not try running up the gut. We usually throw deep a lot. But I don't see us having enough time to do that like usual. Maybe two are three times. The quick plays giving our athletes the ball in space and on the move is the key. 

All I'm going to say is buckle up and injoy the ride we about to take you on cause the figs about to give yall the greatest show in texas tomorrow night Newton 48 - 14 

• Stinks 1

8 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

All I'm going to say is buckle up and injoy the ride we about to take you on cause the figs about to give yall the greatest show in texas tomorrow night Newton 48 - 14 

The greatest show in Texas is playing this afternoon against the Giants. And you should enjoy it because come tomorrow night your not gonna be in a good mood after the lowly, no way we can beat Newton, sorry Tigers drop a 50 burger on the keagles. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I'm just having a really hard time taking Daingerfield serious after they got beat worse than a puppy stealing bacon by Timpson.

So by this I'm taking it you don't take Timoson seriously? I won't even go back and forth with someone who doesn't know Timoson is the real deal. Your football knowledge lacks intelligence.which makes everything you say from here on out irrelevant. 

Edited by CantEverRememberMyPassword

30 minutes ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

The greatest show in Texas is playing this afternoon against the Giants. And you should enjoy it because come tomorrow night your not gonna be in a good mood after the lowly, no way we can beat Newton, sorry Tigers drop a 50 burger on the keagles. 

So you think Dallas is great and that yall will score 50 haha and then you woke up 

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final