Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

6 hours ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

So by this I'm taking it you don't take Timoson seriously? I won't even go back and forth with someone who doesn't know Timoson is the real deal. Your football knowledge lacks intelligence.which makes everything you say from here on out irrelevant. 

How are you gonna talk about intelligence and then turn around and misspell Timpson? Thank you for looking like an absolute idiot in your rebuttal Mr.Biden.

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, Lambo said:

How are you gonna talk about intelligence and then turn around and misspell Timpson? Thank you for looking like an absolute idiot in your rebuttal Mr.Biden.

If me misspelling Timoson incorrectly makes you feel that good,then I'll try misspelling more for ya,Soni can laugh at how excited the grammar popo gets when he gets some action in his life 🤣

After tomorrow night, Dangerfield is going to wish they never showed up. I'm telling y'all, it's going to bad!! Newton will probably put up 50 in the first half. It will be similar to the 2018 beat down. 

Edited by BD04
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

If me misspelling Timoson incorrectly makes you feel that good,then I'll try misspelling more for ya,Soni can laugh at how excited the grammar popo gets when he gets some action in his life 🤣

I'm far from the grammar popo. Newton wins this one. I'm gonna say by 14. Holla if ya hear me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, armchair said:

Back to the trenches…. DK blew that front D line of DF off the ball ALL night.
And DK ain't that good. JS

Blew em off the ball all night 🤣. Yes it was a close game,but that's funny. Your acting like they put up a bunch of points. The offense struggled not the defense. But say whatever y'all need to say to feel good about tomorrow.because none of that will matter shortly.

56 minutes ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

Blew em off the ball all night 🤣. Yes it was a close game,but that's funny. Your acting like they put up a bunch of points. The offense struggled not the defense. But say whatever y'all need to say to feel good about tomorrow.because none of that will matter shortly.

They will get to meet some big men in the trenches tomorrow the 🥞 will be handed out every play 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OleMoe said:

Clock running 2nd half. Newton makes DF fans grab for  paper sacks to cover face before leaving.

GameDay now suckas. All that bumping ain't gonna help what's coming. I haven't made my score prediction yet so here it is. Tigers 36 newt 30. Gonna be a great game. I've enjoyed the back n forth. Made the week fun. I see it's supposed to rain at kickoff. Hopefully that doesn't hold up. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

Danger Field fan to his padnah after talking to his son at halftime ... "My boy Leroy said he don't want that ball no mo" .... 😂

I don't blame Leroy. 400 yards rushing and 5 tds in the first quarter he tired.  Now put Dco in for the other 400 rushing yards and 5 mo touchdowns. Not counting the 4 passing tds that DOuble D caught.  😂 

Just now, tigernationfan said:

I don't blame Leroy. 400 yards rushing and 5 tds in the first quarter he tired.  Now put Dco in for the other 400 rushing yards and 5 mo touchdowns. Not counting the 4 passing tds that DOuble D caught.  😂 

.... and then you woke up from your wet dream .... 🤣

• Thanks 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final