Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, FIGNEWTON said:

It's game day hahahaha the Eagle Train will be headed North around 1 they bringing the smoke as requested just 6pm can't get here fast enoughĀ 

They Peeping round the corner saying..Man I wish I hadn't talked all that trash..šŸ¤£

• LOL! 1

13 hours ago, FigNewton98 said:

Newton by 40! In the 1st Half!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Along with this prediction Iā€™m predicting them Tiger Fans will be exiting the game 2 minutes before half to try to beat the rush of Tigger Fans leaving the game and grab them a coke and frito chili pie to go to eat on there way back 259 S! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Good luck to both teams. This has the potential to be the game of the week. My Tigers have to play their best game yet to get this win. We know whats ahead. Newton has a great team theres no doubt. Imo we have one as well. There could be fireworks all over the field tonight.Ā 

Im taking My Tigers šŸ…Ā 

38-36Ā 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, FigNewton98 said:

Along with this prediction Iā€™m predicting them Tiger Fans will be exiting the game 2 minutes before half to try to beat the rush of Tigger Fans leaving the game and grab them a coke and frito chili pie to go to eat on there way back 259 S! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Heck nah SFA has the worse concessionsĀ 

Safe travels home after the game everyone.Ā  It will be a long drive south for those Eagle Fans, wondering what happened.Ā  Ā 

Now seriously, Tigers are going to have their hands full.Ā  Their going to need an A+ game and will need some help from Newton via miscues.Ā  Ā Good luck Tigers, GO git um.

Oh if you haven't heard. W.R. is airing up the B Balls.Ā  Ā Way to go Harmony..

48 minutes ago, GWBears01 said:

No. Thatā€™s where I had been looking.Ā 

Man I was hoping to be able to go back in forth on this one and the Timpson gameā€¦. Honestly this may have been one of the most anticipated games in the state along with Celina and Anna. Ā I guess Carthage vs Gilmer is up there as well.Ā 

Edited by jacketgrad06

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final