Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, FIGNEWTON said:

Looks like yall out running a bunch of slow teams lol the ones that did have speed yall played turned out different jasper and wos both as fast as yall if not faster not worried about getting out ran 

I hear ya about the speed aspect and it may be true, but our players are strong and slippery making it hard to bring them down in open field. We'll  👀 

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

I hear ya about the speed aspect and it may be true, but our players are strong and slippery making it hard to bring them down in open field. We'll  👀 

I say our line is probably one of the biggest and best we have had in a long time we have alot of athletes this year our biggest problem most years is we can't throw the ball but we got some kids that can catch and not just one are two that's what makes us better this year we aren't one dimensional and covering the pass they have done great with is another down fall we normally have our D line is big and fast and with foster at linebacker he can cover ground and we have 4 backs that Cary the ball but foster is the work horse 

2 hours ago, FIGNEWTON said:

I say our line is probably one of the biggest and best we have had in a long time we have alot of athletes this year our biggest problem most years is we can't throw the ball but we got some kids that can catch and not just one are two that's what makes us better this year we aren't one dimensional and covering the pass they have done great with is another down fall we normally have our D line is big and fast and with foster at linebacker he can cover ground and we have 4 backs that Cary the ball but foster is the work horse 

Them Tigers will match everything you just said..... and then some.  

• Roll Eyes 1

9 hours ago, FIGNEWTON said:

But you lost we did win aginst 2 good 4A teams that mad it to the playoffs and center still would have beat you if they would have lost last week lol yall are to up and down you might have the state team tonight but tomorrow you will get beat by EF lol if we take your long ball out the picture we will dominate yall don't score on running much it's all long balls #5 just out runs his guy and throw it as far as you can

Don’t underestimate their RB. 
Dicco can go!

2 hours ago, tigernationfan said:

I almost guarantee ya one thing, Foster may be the great of Newton but wait til ya see our linebackers Jwall and Qdub. Your foster dude may look like a elementary kid at that moment 😂 

I’m going to say, nah…better come up with another argument. 

48 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

Did I see correctly that Anderson-Shiro held Daingerfield scoreless in the first and third quarters? 

That is correct, we also held them scoreless 1,2, and 4th quarter and for 11 minutes of the 3rd. So what's your point? Daingerfield was the better team in the end just like they will be come Friday 😂 

• Stinks 1

19 hours ago, JGlass said:

Talent wise it shouldn’t have been close and we know it. Tell us again why it was. We had 2 out, we had bad calls against us, or maybe explain why sorry Anderson-Shiro was close in the 3rd. And I guess the 20 penalties and ejection were all unfair. 
It’s no secret that y’all have great athletes. It’s also no secret that you’ve left 3 state championships on the table out of the last 4 years. Playoffs and even 3 rounds deep is great for most, it’s underachieving there. It is what it is. Tell me why, though?

Thats all coaching nobody can deny that n it won’t change till they all get fired

19 hours ago, DKBear123 said:

1 pick. Ran it down your throat. Got beat deep 1 time. You guys won because we fumbled in our endzone and the refs picked up a PI flag. 

With the talent y’all have it’s embarrassing. 

The Daingerfield of old would be ashamed of last nights win. 

How is it PI when the kid was out of bounce?

20 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

So we have played what 2 of the same teams and they both have scored on yall and not on us and we had the score we ended the game with in the first quarter and it takes yall a whole game to get that score ok I got it 

Looks like you got it all figured out. 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Not really lol. Are you using Hughes Springs and Shiro for 

Just now, KrookedWolfe said:

Everyone things Dekalb was actually really close, but why show a lot and give a team something to prepare for Friday? We can't run the ball and all ya gotta cover down field is #5 🎯

Seen every game yall have played even the one from Friday  and Hughes Springs moved the ball down the field on yall every possession before yall stopped them lol

• Stinks 1

2 hours ago, TigerBlue09 said:

Thats all coaching nobody can deny that n it won’t change till they all get fired

How is it PI when the kid was out of bounce?

What? Out of bounce???

Goodness, just quit. You’re embarrassing D’Field! 
Krooked didn’t even know his main player’s #!!
I’m worried about you guys!!!

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

Seen every game yall have played even the one from Friday  and Hughes Springs moved the ball down the field on yall every possession before yall stopped them lol

Center & Timpson moved the ball down field pretty much at will. I'm not sure what other teams you're talking about. We beat Hughes Springs 63-7, so how much did they move the ball lol

18 minutes ago, JGlass said:

What? Out of bounce???

Goodness, just quit. You’re embarrassing D’Field! 
Krooked didn’t even know his main player’s #!!
I’m worried about you guys!!!

Couple of our players changes#'s. However I appreciate the concern. 🤣 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Center & Timpson moved the ball down field pretty much at will. I'm not sure what other teams you're talking about. We beat Hughes Springs 63-7, so how much did they move the ball lol

We had that in the second quarter and they had 0 and only made it to the 50 one time lol started the clock at 10 min running in the third 

• Thanks 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final