Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

They are telling you what they know you wanna hear 👂 lol. Be sure and listen to them. We'll see 👀 

The figgies will be riding harmony jock strap next week hoping harmony can beat us in round 4 😂 

Edited by tigernationfan
  • Crybaby 1
  • Stinks 1

17 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

The figgies will be riding harmony jock strap next week hoping harmony can beat us in round 4 😂 

It never fails TNF.. 🤣  I think you're right because I think Harmony will be West Rusk. Surprise Suprise 😆 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 1
  • Crybaby 1

Just now, tigernationfan said:

Gotta give a little credit to the figs though,  they will get a win.... the vote count is the only thing they gonna win 😂 

Exactly and that's a partial victory for them. They welcome bandwagoners 😆.. Too bad for them.. 

9 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Exactly and that's a partial victory for them. They welcome bandwagoners 😆.. Too bad for them.. 

We don't have to welcome them they just jump on the fastest train at the station heading to Arlington 3rd stop SFA will be a short one while we handle a little business and once that's taking care of yall can come on and jump on as well 😉 

• LOL! 1

5 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well to be honest,ima bandwagon fan of yall,but I been on the wagon even when the wheels were falling off 6-7 years ago. so I'm a Lil diff...lol 😂 

Welcome .. Yup things got rough back in 2014... New Coach--Sardenia came in (2011)off the heals of Bowmans back2back2back State Championship 08,09,10. He coached the Tigers 2011&2013 Quarter Finalist and 2012State Finalist. Fell off bad in 2014.. worst record I've seen in Dfield. I'm not certain, but I think we only won a couple of games that year. 

11 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

We don't have to welcome them they just jump on the fastest train at the station heading to Arlington 3rd stop SFA will be a short one while we handle a little business and once that's taking care of yall can come on and jump on as well 😉 

You have a open invitation as well, but ya gotta wear Blue 😆 

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Welcome .. Yup things got rough back in 2014... New Coach--Sardenia came in (2011)off the heals of Bowmans back2back2back State Championship 08,09,10. He coached the Tigers 2011&2013 Quarter Finalist and 2012State Finalist. Fell off bad in 2014.. worst record I've seen in Dfield. I'm not certain, but I think we only won a couple of games that year. 

1-9 that year I think

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

1-9 that year I think

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final