Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

34 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

21-0 was first game. Lost next 3 meetings. They won in 2018 and lost 2019. Get it together JG

Ok. I gave y’all an undeserved TD. Lol

Now, how about this. I’ll bet you a steak dinner that Newton beats y’all by 20+ this year too!

14 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

Losing in round 3 with the talent y’all have is embarrassing. 

Last week Dekalb said they was going to match our speed, beat us in the trenches, intercept the passes, had 4 D1 runningbacks better than center yaddy yaddy yaddy.. and lost in round 2.. embarrassing 👍 

Edited by tigernationfan

31 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

No excuses... Tigers won 29-22, it is what it is 💯 

Talent wise it shouldn’t have been close and we know it. Tell us again why it was. We had 2 out, we had bad calls against us, or maybe explain why sorry Anderson-Shiro was close in the 3rd. And I guess the 20 penalties and ejection were all unfair. 
It’s no secret that y’all have great athletes. It’s also no secret that you’ve left 3 state championships on the table out of the last 4 years. Playoffs and even 3 rounds deep is great for most, it’s underachieving there. It is what it is. Tell me why, though?

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Last week Dekalb aid they was going to match our speed, beat us in the trenches, intercept the passes, yaddy yaddy yaddy.. and lost in round 2.. embarrassing 👍 

1 pick. Ran it down your throat. Got beat deep 1 time. You guys won because we fumbled in our endzone and the refs picked up a PI flag. 

With the talent y’all have it’s embarrassing. 

The Daingerfield of old would be ashamed of last nights win. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JGlass said:

Talent wise it shouldn’t have been close and we know it. Tell us again why it was. We had 2 out, we had bad calls against us, or maybe explain why sorry Anderson-Shiro was close in the 3rd. And I guess the 20 penalties and ejection were all unfair. 
It’s no secret that y’all have great athletes. It’s also no secret that you’ve left 3 state championships on the table out of the last 4 years. Playoffs and even 3 rounds deep is great for most, it’s underachieving there. It is what it is. Tell me why, though?

Simple actually. The Tigers got outplayed. No excuses 

3 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Last week Dekalb aid they was going to match our speed, beat us in the trenches, intercept the passes, yaddy yaddy yaddy.. and lost in round 2.. embarrassing 👍 

Dekalb is a town. It can’t talk. Aid they was.  You mean said they were. Alluding again to Dekalb that can’t talk as it is an entity.

1 minute ago, JGlass said:

That's simple.  We got beat by better teams.

10 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I know it's only 1 game, but if Newton was as dominant as people are making them out to be they wouldn't have lost to Woodville, amirite? So they're clearly beatable, and if ANYONE is going to, why not DF?

Now, I was wondering what happened against Woodville. Varsity bus break down. Looks like an anomaly compared to the other results. 

8 minutes ago, tigernationfan said:

Last week Dekalb said they was going to match our speed, beat us in the trenches, intercept the passes, had 4 D1 runningbacks better than center yaddy yaddy yaddy.. and lost in round 2.. embarrassing 👍 

We don’t have a D1 player on our roster. Not close. The talent difference was huge last night. 

3 minutes ago, DKBear123 said:

1 pick. Ran it down your throat. Got beat deep 1 time. You guys won because we fumbled in our endzone and the refs picked up a PI flag. 

With the talent y’all have it’s embarrassing. 

The Daingerfield of old would be ashamed of last nights win. 

Naa, proud we beat a team with four Dixons on that Bear team.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, MuleSlicks said:

That's simple.  We got beat by better teams.

Oh my, so PP was better 3 years ago and Waskom 2 years ago. Come on man? They couldn’t match your athletes and beat you. So, better team means?? 
Better coached, more discipline, better scheme, better adjustments?

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final