Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

TigerBlue09

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this game

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, tigernationfan said:

The cubbies fans said that last week,  ask them how that turned out

We ain't the cubs and you know that I think yall really know what's coming yall just trying to poke the beast because if  we play yall with the mentality that we played jasper its going to get ugly and I do believe the coaches will hype them up to that status this week and knowing that yall are pretty much our only obstacle between Jerry's world its going to be great to see 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

We ain't the cubs and you know that I think yall really know what's coming yall just trying to poke the beast because if  we play yall with the mentality that we played jasper its going to get ugly and I do believe the coaches will hype them up to that status this week and knowing that yall are pretty much our only obstacle between Jerry's world its going to be great to see 

🦅👈

18 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

That goes both ways. I don't get where everyone thinks this dfield team is just so overmatched against Newton. But I like it. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CantEverRememberMyPassword said:

That goes both ways. I don't get where everyone thinks this dfield team is just so overmatched against Newton. But I like it. 

Probably because on paper Newton has had probably four wins better than DFs best. I think it will be a good game. Newton hasn’t played anyone with athletes like DF and in space. DF gave up five yards a carry against Decab……… if they can keep it around that they got a pretty good shot. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Eagleborn said:

Probably because on paper Newton has had probably four wins better than DFs best. I think it will be a good game. Newton hasn’t played anyone with athletes like DF and in space. DF gave up five yards a carry against Decab……… if they can keep it around that they got a pretty good shot. 

We got a defense and DF doesn’t 

1 hour ago, FIGNEWTON said:

True and I somewhat agree, but understand we'll be getting ready as well. Tiger fans are just supporting our team. The cheerleaders and basketball players are the ones keeping it going 😆.  

I don’t think there is such a huge gap between these teams as people are making it out to be. 

Gladewater and Tatum compared to Anahuac and Woodville is probably a push or close to it. 

Center probably beats both Jasper and WOS this year. 

Timpson is the one that you really don’t know how to compare them to anyone because of size. 

Folks should probably just realize that if both teams bring their A game, it could be a dandy.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villagegenius said:

I don’t think there is such a huge gap between these teams as people are making it out to be. 

Gladewater and Tatum compared to Anahuac and Woodville is probably a push or close to it. 

Center probably beats both Jasper and WOS this year. 

Timpson is the one that you really don’t know how to compare them to anyone because of size. 

Folks should probably just realize that if both teams bring their A game, it could be a dandy.  

Exactly and both Timpson and Center are still playing good ball and in the playoffs. We've seen top notch players and what they are capable of. The Tigers will be getting ready for this all week. People can fool themselves by thinking they can duplicate what those teams did, but they don't have those proven types of playmakers. Timpson is small, but have several  playmakers that can get playing time in any program regardless of size. 

Edited by KrookedWolfe

• Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final