Jump to content

Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final


TigerBlue09
 Share

Newton VS Daingerfield  

78 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this game


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, FIGNEWTON said:

We ain't the cubs and you know that I think yall really know what's coming yall just trying to poke the beast because if  we play yall with the mentality that we played jasper its going to get ugly and I do believe the coaches will hype them up to that status this week and knowing that yall are pretty much our only obstacle between Jerry's world its going to be great to see 

Going to be a good show for sure.  I'm sure both teams will be stoked come Friday.  Expect a loud crowd on both sides.  To me this week is state game

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, tigernationfan said:

There has been games where I would agree but then again there has been games where I would disagree with you.  It just depends on which team shows up.

We have been consistent on both sides all year let's just 🙏 we don't decide to throw that out friday which I think we will bring the a game for sure 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Probably because on paper Newton has had probably four wins better than DFs best. I think it will be a good game. Newton hasn’t played anyone with athletes like DF and in space. DF gave up five yards a carry against Decab……… if they can keep it around that they got a pretty good shot. 

Daingerfield has 2 loses.  #7 Center in 4A and #1-2 Timpson in 2A. I've seen some rankings where they are #1 and #2.  What's Woodville record? 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, NewtonNation said:

You're reaching. 

Simple question....Did they win last night? NVM they lost.  Newton has played some really weak teams.  Before you speak of Jasper and WOS wins. Is either still in playoffs? Newton will be humbled Friday night. 

Edited by KrookedWolfe
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Simple question....Did they win last night? NVM they lost.  Newton has played some really weak teams.  Before you speak of Jasper and WOS wins. Is either still in playoffs? Newton will be humbled Friday night. 

That post right there! ... BOOM 💥  ... Worth at least 10 Dfield points on Friday night!!!! .... :rofl:

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know that year in and year out Newton Kids, coaches and community fully expect to win a state championship. These kids were in jr high for Back to Back SCs. 
Im sure DF kids feel the same, as the tradition is there. 
i assume both teams are healthy.?.
Newton by 20ish. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Daingerfield has 2 loses.  #7 Center in 4A and #1-2 Timpson in 2A. I've seen some rankings where they are #1 and #2.  What's Woodville record? 

But you lost we did win aginst 2 good 4A teams that mad it to the playoffs and center still would have beat you if they would have lost last week lol yall are to up and down you might have the state team tonight but tomorrow you will get beat by EF lol if we take your long ball out the picture we will dominate yall don't score on running much it's all long balls #5 just out runs his guy and throw it as far as you can

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, FIGNEWTON said:

But you lost we did win aginst 2 good 4A teams that mad it to the playoffs and center still would have beat you if they would have lost last week lol yall are to up and down you might have the state team tonight but tomorrow you will get beat by EF lol if we take your long ball out the picture we will dominate yall don't score on running much it's all long balls #5 just out runs his guy and throw it as far as you can

You've been watching the wrong film lol 😆 😂 🤣 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FIGNEWTON said:

But you lost we did win aginst 2 good 4A teams that mad it to the playoffs and center still would have beat you if they would have lost last week lol yall are to up and down you might have the state team tonight but tomorrow you will get beat by EF lol if we take your long ball out the picture we will dominate yall don't score on running much it's all long balls #5 just out runs his guy and throw it as far as you can

Woodville your only loss got beat last night. Jasper got beat last week? Did WOS even make the playoffs? Just asking because I couldn't find them. All teams in your district are tossed out playing Basketball right? So who worth mentioning has Newton really beat? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, FIGNEWTON said:

But you lost we did win aginst 2 good 4A teams that mad it to the playoffs and center still would have beat you if they would have lost last week lol yall are to up and down you might have the state team tonight but tomorrow you will get beat by EF lol if we take your long ball out the picture we will dominate yall don't score on running much it's all long balls #5 just out runs his guy and throw it as far as you can

Yup take away long ball and leave underneath open and see what happens. You gotta have players to keep up with the players going downfield right? Can they do it? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, KrookedWolfe said:

Yup take away long ball and leave underneath open and see what happens. You gotta have players to keep up with the players going downfield right? Can they do it? 

Would you think we couldn't run with yall lol that's a crazy question we both have athletes and foster will take care of the underneath 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Wild74 changed the title to Reg. Semis Daingerfield vs Newton @SFA Newton 16 Daingerfield 12 Final

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...