Lindale vs. Kilgore, round 2 in round 3!

LetsGoEagles

Lindale vs. Kilgore   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Man what an East  Texas showdown! Both teams really talented and well coached. Always hard to beat a good team twice BUT I give the advantage to Kilgore. Better QB play and much better defense. Either way, the fans are in for a treat on this one. 
Hopefully CH can take care of business and set up a rematch also. 

• Like 1

Lindale will have to make a few stops on defense which has been a struggle with real fast teams.  Once you get past our first line of defense and get out in the open we've gotten beat! If we can make a couple stops on defense our offense is capable of throwing up a lot of points. No predictions from me this week. Heres to a good east texas Thanksgiving Slugfest 😋 

• Like 3

I have not gotten to watch Lindale this year, but I have followed the game threads. But man watching Kilgore and Ross yesterday… I’m having a hard time imagining Kilgore not going another week.  But I expect a hard fought, nail biter. That’s what these two teams do and the winner will have certainly earned it!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Mojo1000 said:

I may go to the Kilgore game being the most competitive. 1 o’clock kick in Tyler . Heck 6 o’clock in Longview . ( Carthage/Gilmer Hmm decisions …. I know I am not the only who thought this lol.

Hoping the Gilmer/Carthage is streaming

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mojo1000 said:

I may go to the Kilgore game being the most competitive. 1 o’clock kick in Tyler . Heck 6 o’clock in Longview . ( Carthage/Gilmer Hmm decisions …. I know I am not the only who thought this lol.

Or you could stay at Rose for a 7:00 kickoff between two really good AA teams. 

12 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

Or you could stay at Rose for a 7:00 kickoff between two really good AA teams. 

Unfortunately for those two teams…I bet the stadium clears out a bit. A lot of people will leave for Carthage/Gilmer. 

if the 2A game was first…then I bet it would be electric between their fans and the fans showing up for the 4A game. 

2 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

Unfortunately for those two teams…I bet the stadium clears out a bit. A lot of people will leave for Carthage/Gilmer. 

if the 2A game was first…then I bet it would be electric between their fans and the fans showing up for the 4A game. 

I figure the old school Kilgore fans would really appreciate Joaquin’s offense. 

Got to go with the Eagles.  They’re on the rise.  Played a flawless game against the Pirates.  Got the mistakes out of their system against Stafford and still won by two TD’s.  To use a NASA Analogy, The Eagles have liftoff and all instruments are 5 by 5, and all systems are go!  

Edited by Hagar
  • Like 1

I was told the Ross kid is son of a former JT Lion player C. Ross. If that is true,  I'm not surprised of him being that good. It runs in the bloodline. His older cousin was the running back for JT when they went to the semifinals in 2014. Jeremy Wilson is his name.

Edited by VonG
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, VonG said:

I was told the Ross kid is son of a former JT Lion player C. Ross. If that is true,  I'm not surprised of him being that good. It runs in the bloodline. His older cousin was the running back for JT when they went the semifinals in 2014. Jeremy Wilson is his name.

Aaron Ross, who went to Texas & NFL?