Lindale vs. Kilgore, round 2 in round 3!

LetsGoEagles

Lindale vs. Kilgore   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

11 minutes ago, Stankylegg said:

What I say on here has no bearing on the CH Lumberton game, or the team’s focus.  I ain’t a coach or a player.  So it’s impossible for “me” to focus on Lumberton and somehow affect the results of the game.  If any coaches or players are on here, my advice would be to quit wasting time on smoaky and go prepare. 

I say the same thing. I always find it hard to believe coaches in the playoffs have time to check what knuckleheads like us are saying on a chat board. 

50 minutes ago, LetsGoEagles said:

I say the same thing. I always find it hard to believe coaches in the playoffs have time to check what knuckleheads like us are saying on a chat board. 

Well maybe they should start making time...some people on here are experts 🤣

• LOL! 6

1 minute ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Looks like rain for this contest. Who will adjust the best? Opinions?

I’m just hoping for a clean game and I think it will be close. The one game i missed was Kilgore this year and it sounds like we shot ourselves in the foot early before trying to comeback. Last week we started poorly. First 3 drives resulted in TO’s and we found ourselves down 21-7. Can’t do that against a great team like Kilgore or this ends in round 3. Just how I see it. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LetsGoEagles said:

I’m just hoping for a clean game and I think it will be close. The one game i missed was Kilgore this year and it sounds like we shot ourselves in the foot early before trying to comeback. Last week we started poorly. First 3 drives resulted in TO’s and we found ourselves down 21-7. Can’t do that against a great team like Kilgore or this ends in round 3. Just how I see it. 

I finally got around to watching the Lindale-CH district game. That was a lot closer game than what the final score ended up. It was a 2 possession game until CH hit a few homeruns late in the 4th. Thurman is really good. I think he should be in the conversation for Offensive MVP of the district with Stewart, Ross and Brisbon. 

• Like 3

Looking at some historical stats...

Isaiah Ross is currently sitting at 2,158 rushing yds on the season for Kilgore. That ranks 4th all-time for Kilgore single-season rushing.

He needs 38 yds to pass E.D. (Extremely Dangerous) Jackson ('87) for 3rd

He needs 129 yds to pass Davin Rider ('21) for 2nd

Keith Gilliam (2004) sits at the top with 2,775 yds (16 games). 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aggie98 said:

I finally got around to watching the Lindale-CH district game. That was a lot closer game than what the final score ended up. It was a 2 possession game until CH hit a few homeruns late in the 4th. Thurman is really good. I think he should be in the conversation for Offensive MVP of the district with Stewart, Ross and Brisbon. 

Thurman has been good…but man there are some playmakers in District 9-4A! Regardless of the outcome of this game, I sure hope our district can go represent in the SC!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, NETsnLive said:

Come watch our show & chat live! We will discuss this game!

The disrespect for Kilgore is real. 🤣 too many CH guys for me to listen.

Edited by HJR7
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, Bulldogs12 said:

CH homer network. They weren’t quite so confident the previous 2 years. 

NETsn is covering all of the area of course we pick our team so would you.  I think you would enjoy our show if you listened.  You disagree with what we say then chat with us live.