Lindale vs. Kilgore, round 2 in round 3!

LetsGoEagles

Lindale vs. Kilgore   

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Lindale is a great team but at this level and late in the season,  QB sneak every other play won't get it... although during the 4th qtr I see why he totes the ball as much as he does.. those 2 defensive TD's back to back were killer

Edited by BoyzNdaHood
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, HJR7 said:

The emoji at the end explains a lot of things? What me being black is that what you're referring to?

LOL! No, covering up your face LMBO. I have no idea who you are sir. I apologize if it came across that way. My apologies if it did.

Edited by Sportsfanatic1
  • Thumbs Down 1

10 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Don't even entertain that comment he is definitely an Armchair HS football guru expert on everyone's team. Definitely love's to hate always has time because his alma mater almost went 0-10 this year. Well at least he will get the first overall pick for his HS team next year he thinks. Hahaha... 🤣

^^ And mall cop has come out of the woodworks. Question- How many sports will Kilgore win state in this year? You normally predict around 5-6 every year :rofl:

11 hours ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

Lindale is a great team but at this level and late in the season,  QB sneak every other play won't get it... although during the 4th qtr I see why he totes the ball as much as he does.. those 2 defensive TD's back to back were killer

Yep those 2 defensive TD’s were absolute killers. Was a really fun game up until that point lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, HJR7 said:

The emoji at the end explains a lot of things? What me being black is that what you're referring to?

SMH, they don't even try to hide it anymore... I already knew that bout him though 

Edited by BoyzNdaHood
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BoyzNdaHood said:

SMH, they don't even try to hide it anymore... I already knew that bout him though 

I would see if the admin on Smoaky do anything, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Just don't spread rumors, everything else is free game.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HJR7 said:

I would see if the admin on Smoaky do anything, but I HIGHLY doubt it. Just don't spread rumors, everything else is free game.

Did you read my reply? You and that other poster are making an accusation that is just not true.

Like I said in my reply, If it came over that away my apology's sir. Now good luck in the next round of the playoffs!

• Crybaby 1

23 minutes ago, Sportsfanatic1 said:

Did you read my reply? You and that other poster are making an accusation that is just not true.

Like I said in my reply, If it came over that away my apology's sir. Now good luck in the next round of the playoffs!

Lol, don't backtrack because you were called out. Be a man an own that 💩

• Thanks 1