upullinmychain

Regional semis   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri November 25 @Palastine Westwood

This poll is closed to new votes

5 hours ago, StillALion said:

CalPreps prediction:

Lovelady 38 - Carlisle 34.

With chance of winning: Lovelady 60% and Carlisle 40%.

Last week they predicted Carlisle to win 42-35 and the score was 40-36.  Unless there’s a big injury or something they usually get really close. 

KalPreps is some kid in Kalifornia with a smartphone vaping on wacky weed ... what do they know about Texas High School football? ...

3 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

KalPreps is some kid in Kalifornia with a smartphone vaping on wacky weed ... what do they know about Texas High School football? ...

Yeah calpreps had mart and Carlisle 1 and 2 all year....tjey were half rite 👀

What's his name in San tone same thing...Padilla I think 

6 hours ago, StillALion said:

CalPreps prediction:

Lovelady 38 - Carlisle 34.

With chance of winning: Lovelady 60% and Carlisle 40%.

Last week they predicted Carlisle to win 42-35 and the score was 40-36.  Unless there’s a big injury or something they usually get really close. 

They definitely were a lot closer on the prediction of our last game they had it like 34-19 DCTF only had us by 7 😂 

At this point in the season, predictions mean jack, stats mean jack, rankings mean jack. What will decide this game is who play the cleanest ball on game day. 

BYW, I love seeing Easterling run, but this pic may be my favorite. I love that our QB plays defensive end!!7EC663C0-1A68-4AD1-9192-A6C0DC42DD61.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, DropTine said:

At this point in the season, predictions mean jack, stats mean jack, rankings mean jack. What will decide this game is who play the cleanest ball on game day. 

BYW, I love seeing Easterling run, but this pic may be my favorite. I love that our QB plays defensive end!!7EC663C0-1A68-4AD1-9192-A6C0DC42DD61.jpeg

Well hope he's like the smoke,because we will at times,run rite down hill at him..

It's one of our standard plays  and they'll bring a couple guys out in front of the ball carrier..although one usually picks up the olb 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Well hope he's like the smoke,because we will at times,run rite down hill at him..

It's one of our standard plays  and they'll bring a couple guys out in front of the ball carrier..although one usually picks up the olb 🤷‍♂️

At 6’1 235 chain he is the smoke 😂 

12 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

His size won't matter,when they come his way they come hard,they've smoked bigger dudes...jus I like when some dudes just love the smoke 🤷‍♂️..ya know 

He’s just a dude smokin some dudes, that thought they were dudes, before the dude smoked them dudes.  Ya feel me dude?