Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri. 7p on November 25th @ Palastine Westwood

upullinmychain

Regional semis   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri November 25 @Palastine Westwood

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, RipperRipper said:

Uh............ 🀨        I don't think Carlisle played like a powder puff non-district schedule or anything. I guess its a matter of perspective.

I would like too see them run the table for a change but Mart will be awfully tough . I believe that is who gets the winner right?

49 minutes ago, StillClyde said:

Has LovelyLady played anyone decent?Β Β 

According to what you consider decent. I’d say grapeland would probably be pretty even with alto or at least it be a good game both would be decent d2 teams both probably win district 9 d2. but grapeland was d1 and not a decent d1 school. Alto technically won d11Β 

Edited by Lion1996

10 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

According to what you consider decent. I’d say grapeland would probably be pretty even with alto or at least it be a good game both would be decent d2 teams both probably win district 9 d2. but grapeland was d1 and not a decent d1 school. Alto technically won d11Β 

I would like to see an alto /grapeland game...them cousins throw hands πŸ‘€

4 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I would like to see an alto /grapeland game...them cousins throw hands πŸ‘€

I think it be a good game. Alto probably wins it. But it be close. Both I think would roll thru district 9Β 

Edited by Lion1996

Anything can and does happen in round three,ain't no posers here anymore for the most part . yes,you can only play who's on the schedule and player's didn't pick it.few years back we sqeeked the fourth place in dist and wound up playing Centerville in Palestine on a rainy night for the regional championship...came close to collecting them too...I'm a firm believer that on any given Friday,it's up for grabs...let's play the game and find out who wants it more ✌️

• Like 2

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Anything can and does happen in round three,ain't no posers here anymore for the most part . yes,you can only play who's on the schedule and player's didn't pick it.few years back we sqeeked the fourth place in dist and wound up playing Centerville in Palestine on a rainy night for the regional championship...came close to collecting them too...I'm a firm believer that on any given Friday,it's up for grabs...let's play the game and find out who wants it more ✌️

Y’all got really unlucky on that night. pc had them till the rain came.Β 

• Like 1

Just now, Lion1996 said:

Y’all got really unlucky on that night. pc had them till the rain came.Β 

That's gospel sir,this years team can catch in the rain and cold...thank the good lord for that...lol..yall ain't got no 6'8" tight ends do ya?πŸ‘€. Cause we ain't lucky with them...lol πŸ˜‚Β 

Just now, upullinmychain said:

That's gospel sir,this years team can catch in the rain and cold...thank the good lord for that...lol..yall ain't got no 6'8" tight ends do ya?πŸ‘€. Cause we ain't lucky with them...lol πŸ˜‚Β 

I haven’t seen anyone dribbling while running down the field yet Β πŸ˜‚Β