Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri. 7p on November 25th @ Palastine Westwood

upullinmychain

Regional semis   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri November 25 @Palastine Westwood

This poll is closed to new votes

7 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Boy that late hit for 15 yards on our leading running back took him out of the game for good. Wasn't a clean hit, but it is what it is 

I’m at the game and not Cheering for either team. That’s not what took him out. He twisted his knee when his foot got stuck in the turf. I would’ve put money on it he blew his ACL. The better team won tonight. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Red24 said:

I’m at the game and not Cheering for either team. That’s not what took him out. He twisted his knee when his foot got stuck in the turf. I would’ve put money on it he blew his ACL. The better team won tonight. 

No doubt..but we didn't do one single thing like we have all year 🤷‍♂️. Great time to change up the roll..jeez christ.

7 minutes ago, Red24 said:

It looked like he did but it was way late and to his helmet 

That was a heck of a game !! Congratulations Lovelady!!
Prayers for #15 of Carlisle though. He got a bad late hit on him and put him out of the game. Looks like concussion. If he’s a senior then I hate that’ll be his last play. 

Edited by txdun
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Red24 said:

Someone explain to me why 21 doesn’t touch the ball 20+ times a game. I believe he ran the ball 3 times and man he could run. 

32 for Lovelady is absolute stud and wore the defense down. 

You got that right. That #32 is something else !!

2 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

I thought in the first half we were going to be able to wear him down, but he was just so big he was taking the hits.

Yea we said the same after the 1st quarter…he was having to catch his breath. We said there’s no way he can keep that up. But he did. Tough guy. 

Congrats Lovelady and great season, Carlisle! I felt like it would come down to a play here or there and turnovers. Pretty amazing defensive play by Carlisle to hold Lovelady out of the end zone on first and goal on two separate occasions. Great job Lovelady on not giving up. I hope y’all give Mart a battle!

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, DropTine said:

He is the smoke…great game Carlisle! Heck of a team

Thanks. I was wanting your opinion on how we stacked up with who all y'all played this far. I hope you'd say Carlisle was the best you've faced thus far this year. 😂   Well???   🤣..... Good luck next week hope you guys only had bumps and bruising. Need to be healthy next week.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Thanks. I was wanting your opinion on how we stacked up with who all y'all played this far. I hope you'd say Carlisle was the best you've faced thus far this year. 😂   Well???   🤣..... Good luck next week hope you guys only had bumps and bruising. Need to be healthy next week.

😂 come on man you know the answer and it ain’t even close. You were as advertised great team. Could of easily gone your way 

Edited by Lion1996
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Carlisle was by far the best so far we have seen. Non district didn’t pan out. But they were all 2AD1’s except for Iola.  Is what it is

1 hour ago, RipperRipper said:

Chain, those two interceptions Espinoza through right to the players from Lovelady was very uncharacteristic. He did not have a good night tonight.

The first one I’ll give to our coaches they dropped defensive end which I don’t think they had done and he made a great play on it. 

30 minutes ago, DropTine said:

Give credit to our kids man. Our defense and our offense got it done against a great team. 

Wasn't discrediting Lovelady in the least bro,yall won it straight up..we just helped at every opportunity..

We literally jumped every play inside the 10...sometimes twice 🤷‍♂️. If yall don't take that and make us pay for it I would have been disappointed..

I just want to give a big shout out to the Indians for having a great year, and to the coaching staff for being so good and taking them this far. Lots of hard work and long hours were put in from both the players and especially the coaches. To the staff and the Indian team of 2022-2023 CONGRATULATIONS. 🏆

• Like 1