Jump to content

Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri. 7p on November 25th @ Palastine Westwood


upullinmychain

Regional semis   

54 members have voted

  1. 1. Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri November 25 @Palastine Westwood


This poll is closed to new votes


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, RipperRipper said:

Uh............ 🤨        I don't think Carlisle played like a powder puff non-district schedule or anything. I guess its a matter of perspective.

I would like too see them run the table for a change but Mart will be awfully tough . I believe that is who gets the winner right?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, StillClyde said:

Has LovelyLady played anyone decent?  

According to what you consider decent. I’d say grapeland would probably be pretty even with alto or at least it be a good game both would be decent d2 teams both probably win district 9 d2. but grapeland was d1 and not a decent d1 school. Alto technically won d11 

Edited by Lion1996
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

According to what you consider decent. I’d say grapeland would probably be pretty even with alto or at least it be a good game both would be decent d2 teams both probably win district 9 d2. but grapeland was d1 and not a decent d1 school. Alto technically won d11 

I would like to see an alto /grapeland game...them cousins throw hands 👀

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

I would like to see an alto /grapeland game...them cousins throw hands 👀

I think it be a good game. Alto probably wins it. But it be close. Both I think would roll thru district 9 

Edited by Lion1996
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anything can and does happen in round three,ain't no posers here anymore for the most part . yes,you can only play who's on the schedule and player's didn't pick it.few years back we sqeeked the fourth place in dist and wound up playing Centerville in Palestine on a rainy night for the regional championship...came close to collecting them too...I'm a firm believer that on any given Friday,it's up for grabs...let's play the game and find out who wants it more ✌️

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, upullinmychain said:

Anything can and does happen in round three,ain't no posers here anymore for the most part . yes,you can only play who's on the schedule and player's didn't pick it.few years back we sqeeked the fourth place in dist and wound up playing Centerville in Palestine on a rainy night for the regional championship...came close to collecting them too...I'm a firm believer that on any given Friday,it's up for grabs...let's play the game and find out who wants it more ✌️

Y’all got really unlucky on that night. pc had them till the rain came. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, upullinmychain said:

That's gospel sir,this years team can catch in the rain and cold...thank the good lord for that...lol..yall ain't got no 6'8" tight ends do ya?👀. Cause we ain't lucky with them...lol 😂 

I haven’t seen anyone dribbling while running down the field yet  😂 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...