Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri. 7p on November 25th @ Palastine Westwood

upullinmychain

Regional semis   

54 members have voted

1. 1. Lovelady vs Carlisle Fri November 25 @Palastine Westwood

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, upullinmychain said:

Bro yall got ya hands full next week..good luck wit them monsters 

3rd year straight. We are familiar with Mart. And the end of the day, if you want to be the best, gotta beat the best. Our kids will not back away from that scrap. They will get our all. We will see if it is enough. 

1 hour ago, Red24 said:

I’m at the game and not Cheering for either team. That’s not what took him out. He twisted his knee when his foot got stuck in the turf. I would’ve put money on it he blew his ACL. The better team won tonight. 

He didn't mess up his knee at all. The late hit to his head is what kept him out of the rest of the game. Looks like this region is Mart's again

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FearTheSpear78 said:

He didn't mess up his knee at all. The late hit to his head is what kept him out of the rest of the game. Looks like this region is Mart's again

I agree that the late hit was the reason he stayed out. But he went down very awkward with nobody touching him. Ankle gave away was what it looked like to me. 

1 hour ago, Red24 said:

I’m at the game and not Cheering for either team. That’s not what took him out. He twisted his knee when his foot got stuck in the turf. I would’ve put money on it he blew his ACL. The better team won tonight. 

Talked to the coach after the game, it was the shot to the head that knocked him out of the game. Like you I thought it was his leg, but the trainer advised that he not re-enter.

• Prayers 1

I just want to give a big shout out to the Indians for having a great year, and to the coaching staff for taking them this far. Lots of hard work and long hours were put in from both the players and especially the coaches. To the staff and the Indian team of 2022-2023 CONGRATULATIONS. 🏆

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, upullinmychain said:

Yeah that kid is good too,somebody tol me he was hitting from like 35-40 in practice one day...that's like crazy dude...lol 😂 

Our rb 8 has plenty of leg but I think he has to rush to much having to change shoes to kick. But we have a freshman that I think will turn into a good kicker one of these days 

24 minutes ago, Lion1996 said:

Our rb 8 has plenty of leg but I think he has to rush to much having to change shoes to kick. But we have a freshman that I think will turn into a good kicker one of these days 

They have to put the work in, but that's what it takes. Well, and a little God given talent don't hurt. 😄

19 minutes ago, RipperRipper said:

Hope you guys came out without any injuries that could effect next week. I think if you guys control the ball on some time eating drives you stand a chance. We will be pulling for ya.

Thanks you. We actually do have a good chance we can’t have the false  starts or any penalty on the offense. But I think we are a tough match up for them. We are going to have to score every time in the red zone y’all did a good job to stop us