Regional semi round 3: West vs Malakoff

blackngoldtiger

West vs Malakoff   

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you got?

RETIREDFAN1
This post was recognized by RETIREDFAN1!

blackngoldtiger was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 5 points.

Game will be played on Friday at 730 pm in Corsicana. 

This is a rematch from last years semi final round. Which West won 14-12. 

Pretty much home field advantage for Koff. Kinda surprised at this location but with Corsicana's updated stadium I see it being used more now and as an option close to koff. 

Who do you got and why? 

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Y’all got enough last week!

How many ints did he have before the game, wasn't it 4? I watched the game again, I really thought that Phillips caught the deflected pass by Hogg and he slid in to grab it, didn't matter anyways as Hogg got the int a few plays later. 

Where's your buddy Wit at? 

17 minutes ago, blackngoldtiger said:

How many ints did he have before the game, wasn't it 4? I watched the game again, I really thought that Phillips caught the deflected pass by Hogg and he slid in to grab it, didn't matter anyways as Hogg got the int a few plays later. 

No clue.  Me & Chevy will always be here.

12 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Had 5 before Friday with 3 of those coming against Potts

• Like 1

12 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Where's your buddy Wit at

MIA with the rest of them minus the Chevy dude 

I think Koff has to much offensively for a lot of teams to handle. Not saying that Koff will blow out anyone, just a lot to plan for with the wr core and 2 backs and a qb that can run. Gotta have as many prayers as koff does to stop it all. Then much less hope the kids excute what the coaches want. 

Koff will have to start like they did last week and not stop and keep on the gas. That's what has hurt them in the past few years. I do think if/when Koff gets the lead and can get up that it'll be difficult for West to comeback. If that happens. 

2 hours ago, blackngoldtiger said:

Not a lot of West folks in here, plus most of the other to districts are out now. 

Looking like a cold/wet night for us on Friday. We love that weather. 60% rain with a 10/15 winds. 

West may love it more. Lol if that weather holds true, may the best team in the trenches win. Drier advantage Koff