Carthage vs Gilmer Carthage 28 Gilmer 7 Final

HearEmaGrowlin

Dawgs or Bucks  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Lots of talk about Carthage posters being arrogant.  These two Gilmer announcers ooze arrogance!  It’s just miserable to listen too.  D1 players all over the field.  Degrading of the other team about half the time they speak.  Officials not calling penalties on the opposing team.  The best is at 24:38!  Really guys?  Not that Carthage needs any bulletin board material but that comment is laughable.  I pray they do a recap of the Carthage vs Gilmer game like this so we can hear all of the excuses why Carthage wins by 35+!

Would you mind sharing what was said? So I don’t have to go watch it and hear it 😂

32 minutes ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Carthage hasn’t seen a defense like Gilmer……

Think we just played a defense that gave up two TD's to Gainesville in the first half like them! Lol!

Its a joke kids. I know Gilmer's defense is better that VA! It was just too easy.

3 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

I’m surprised that there aren’t many Gilmer posters on here like there used to be. Not just this game but pretty much been like this all year. They used to have some of the biggest threads. 

Agree, there just aren’t as many Gilmer participants as used to be on SDC.

28 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

I’m surprised that there aren’t many Gilmer posters on here like there used to be. Not just this game but pretty much been like this all year. They used to have some of the biggest threads. 

Not much to say except, Gilmer has been in more State Championship games in the last 2 years, than Carthage.  😛

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • LOL! 2

Real talk… Gilmer has a great program and the kind of success many would trade for instantly. 

I am supremely confident in this years edition of the bulldogs which is why I am talking the mess I am. I truly don’t believe this will be a close game. Sorry to any I’ve offended, I’m just being honest.  7-0 in the last 7 contests and it’s really not been close in any of them. Until Gilmer does make it close again, I’m going to expect it to be like the last 7. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

Real talk… Gilmer has a great program and the kind of success many would trade for instantly. 

I am supremely confident in this years edition of the bulldogs which is why I am talking the mess I am. I truly don’t believe this will be a close game. Sorry to any I’ve offended, I’m just being honest.  7-0 in the last 7 contests and it’s really not been close in any of them. Until Gilmer does make it close again, I’m going to expect it to be like the last 7. 

Probably will not be close BUT, you should remember that this year's Buckeye Seniors were in that 70-14 game 2 years ago, so they should have a little more to prove, this time around.  Yes, Carthage should win handily.  I'll be there to support our team, even against tall odds against us.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, MoveTheChain said:

Probably will not be close BUT, you should remember that this year's Buckeye Seniors were in that 70-14 game 2 years ago, so they should have a little more to prove, this time around.  Yes, Carthage should win handily.  I'll be there to support our team, even against tall odds against us.

I actually hope that Gilmer comes out blazing! I hope that Tennison is good to go and is 100 percent. I honestly believe though that it won’t matter whose playing qb against this D. I thought Fluellen did a great job stepping in though. He’s a good athlete and he stepped up like a good athlete should do. 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Where y’all eating an early supper before the game if you are?

We’ll probably go to the Roadhouse since it’s so close to Lobo. 

Doing a thanksgiving meal for lunch that day, so probably gonna be full still. 😂  

But I’ll be there! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Carthage vs Gilmer Carthage 28 Gilmer 7 Final