Carthage vs Gilmer Carthage 28 Gilmer 7 Final

HearEmaGrowlin

Dawgs or Bucks  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

This poll is closed to new votes

15 minutes ago, house said:

Think someone on here had  a youtube tv subscription and  got a bally subscription for the game.  could you advise how you did it?

I’m gonna do a trial direct tv stream subscription with the “Choice” package just so I can record it on Bally Sports Southwest and watch it back later with the broadcast commentary. 

But another poster said Gilmer is somehow still able to broadcast it as well. And it’s listed on the UIL steaming/broadcasting links as well. So you can watch it through Gilmer as well it would seem. 

13 minutes ago, mikehoncho said:

I’m gonna do a trial direct tv stream subscription with the “Choice” package just so I can record it on Bally Sports Southwest and watch it back later with the broadcast commentary. 

But another poster said Gilmer is somehow still able to broadcast it as well. And it’s listed on the UIL steaming/broadcasting links as well. So you can watch it through Gilmer as well it would seem. 

School broadcasts run by students and faculty without ads are allowed. Local radio stations would not be allowed.

59 minutes ago, house said:

Think someone on here had  a youtube tv subscription and  got a bally subscription for the game.  could you advise how you did it?

That was me.  After I downloaded the app and launched it there was a "choose your provider" option.  I chose youtubetv, it then sent a confirmation code to gmail then put code into app then voila!  It showed Carthage vs Gilmer 6pm.  I guess I won't know for sure if that's all that's needed until game time.

4 hours ago, mikehoncho said:

$$$$$ Gadarzi & Young

• LOL! 2

13 minutes ago, YouFish said:

I wouldn't dare go to this game! Sit in the pouring rain and look around all of those damn umbrellas! You know, the morons who don't buy a rain suit! Attn: to all people attending the games tonight, please be respectful and leave your freaking umbrellas at the house! Go and purchase a rain suit! Thank You!!!! 

I haven’t seen rain showing in the area for the past 24+ hours.

23 minutes ago, YouFish said:

I wouldn't dare go to this game! Sit in the pouring rain and look around all of those damn umbrellas! You know, the morons who don't buy a rain suit! Attn: to all people attending the games tonight, please be respectful and leave your freaking umbrellas at the house! Go and purchase a rain suit! Thank You!!!! 

Then stay home and watch it on Bally Sports!  For me, I’m going and will have my extra large umbrella with me. When it starts sprinkling towards the end of Q4 around 9pm, I’ll get it out and stay dry just like everyone else.

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Carthage vs Gilmer Carthage 28 Gilmer 7 Final