Carthage vs Gilmer Carthage 28 Gilmer 7 Final

HearEmaGrowlin

Dawgs or Bucks  

121 members have voted

1. 1. Winner

This poll is closed to new votes

31 minutes ago, mightyeagle said:

lobo stadium is not big enough for this venue.I went to the Mack show in longview

Gilmer vs Gladewater.The stands and grass was full

This isn’t the same day and time as back when you had that matchup…streaming services have changed the way people attend games. Physical attendance is down across the board. The venue will be fine with seating available. As of this morning, Carthage ‘s Bulldawg Stop still had PLENTY of presale tickets. This usually would NOT have been the case, back before streaming.

Edited by ProfDMC
Misspelling
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, mightyeagle said:

lobo stadium is not big enough for this venue.I went to the Mack show in longview

There won’t be near the people at this game like that one in 14 between Gilmer and glade water. A lot of people will watch it on tv and besides hardly anyone thinks Gilmer has a chance to win. Even most of the Gilmer fans think they will lose. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PantherNation2015 said:

Gilmer all black uni’s, Carthage all white uni’s.

Black uniforms makes it hard sometimes to pick up the ball on good fakes…….But on the other hand, if offensive linemen wear black gloves, harder for refs to see to call holding. 

3 hours ago, mightyeagle said:

But everybody knew that game was gonna be competitive. This one ain't. Stadium won't be anywhere near as packed as that one. 

• Like 1

• Wild74 changed the title to Carthage vs Gilmer Carthage 28 Gilmer 7 Final