Regional Semifinals: Cooper Bulldogs (12-0) vs Joaquin Rams (9-2) 7:00 Friday at Tyler Rose Stadium.

trueblue82

Round 3 Playoff!   

53 members have voted

1. 1. Bulldogs or Rams?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/26/2022 at 01:00 AM

7 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I love Joaquin... I absolutely love Joaquin and Joaquin football. But every time we lose the refs are blamed by 90% of the fanbase. That's loser mentality. We have to stop that.

Cooper is a good football team!  And so are y’all man!    We had several opportunities to beat them..  it was 20 to 14 well into the 4th..  and cooper was just in better shape and wanted it more!  

Edited by corrigancamden09

23 minutes ago, corrigancamden09 said:

Cooper is a good football team!  And so are y’all man!    We had several opportunities to beat them..  it was 20 to 14 well into the 4th..  and cooper was just in better shape and wanted it more!  

Yea them Vs timpson is about to be a run game to watch 

1 hour ago, Lambo said:

I love Joaquin... I absolutely love Joaquin and Joaquin football. But every time we lose the refs are blamed by 90% of the fanbase. That's loser mentality. We have to stop that.

We got beat by a better football team. There’s no doubt about that. There weren’t enough bad calls to change that. However, when you see your defense get a 2nd down stop that’s going to put you in position the ball back, the ball gets spotted, the down marker set to 3rd down and then the whistle gets blown, no flags on the field but you hear “offsides on the defense, 5 yard penalty” it kinda makes you question the credibility of the officials. That said, we had way too many 2nd and 3rd downs where we didn’t get off the field to get the ball back in the hands of our offense. And when we did get the ball, we didn’t finish the drives we started. Credit Cooper’s defense and their preparation. They didn’t have the missed tackles we had. They got penetration and made contact behind the LOS and stopped us from turning the corner for big gains. Their kids played great on defense, especially with their backs against the wall. I have nothing but good things to say about their kids and their program. Great sportsmanship and effort by them. They earned the W. To our kids, especially our seniors: thank you for making this season special. You represented your school and your community well and we are proud of you. To our coaches: great job. Keep working at it and the wins will keep coming. I’m proud to be a Ram fan!

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, trueblue82 said:

We got beat by a better football team. There’s no doubt about that. There weren’t enough bad calls to change that. However, when you see your defense get a 2nd down stop that’s going to put you in position the ball back, the ball gets spotted, the down marker set to 3rd down and then the whistle gets blown, no flags on the field but you hear “offsides on the defense, 5 yard penalty” it kinda makes you question the credibility of the officials. That said, we had way too many 2nd and 3rd downs where we didn’t get off the field to get the ball back in the hands of our offense. And when we did get the ball, we didn’t finish the drives we started. Credit Cooper’s defense and their preparation. They didn’t have the missed tackles we had. They got penetration and made contact behind the LOS and stopped us from turning the corner for big gains. Their kids played great on defense, especially with their backs against the wall. I have nothing but good things to say about their kids and their program. Great sportsmanship and effort by them. They earned the W. To our kids, especially our seniors: thank you for making this season special. You represented your school and your community well and we are proud of you. To our coaches: great job. Keep working at it and the wins will keep coming. I’m proud to be a Ram fan!

Pure class sir. Good luck to y'all moving forward. Y'all will be back next year with another solid team I’m sure!

2 hours ago, Lambo said:

Yea that’s always dumb to hear, that’s pretty common for a lot of schools — looking for a scapegoat when they just got outplayed 

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, trueblue82 said:

You guys have a great team TrueBlue. Proud for y'all.