PG vs Aubrey

A2J

Pleasant Grove vs. Aubrey  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

51 minutes ago, squidward tortellini said:

Aubrey’s leading rusher was on crutches after the game yesterday. I assume he won’t play, which is quite unfortunate, but most teams are dealing with injury this time of year.

I think PG wins, but maybe Aubrey can pull another close one out.

True… PG’s leading rusher is out too. They have managed well without him the last few games but he was a workhorse. Depth and next man up mentality is key this time of year. 
Unfortunately the storyline for this game will be winner gets Carthage. Poor Carthage 😂 

Edited by Hawkeye55
  • LOL! 1

29 minutes ago, michaelmyers said:

I watched the center& Aubrey game and center had multiple opportunities to win the game but shot themselves in the foot. Canter was definitely the better of the two teams. Wasn’t impressed at all with Aubrey. PG should win pretty easily. 

I expect to face PG next week. But let’s both take care of biz and make it happen. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, BuckNut said:

Still crazy that Gilmer wins district and gets Carthage.  PG looses and gets Aubrey

It's no different than what happened to Carthage the day after Thanskgiving last year. They had to play the eventual state champion China Spring in the third round.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 36gut said:

It's no different than what happened to Carthage the day after Thanskgiving last year. They had to play the eventual state champion China Spring in the third round.

Somebody has to get the short straw. If my teams not going to win it all, I’m happy to at least lose to the state champ.

12 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Looks like possible rain Thursday-Sat this week. Aubrey looks like they pass a little more than PG. We have only played one game in the rain this year, hopefully the rain stays away but I think it would favor our ground game over Aubrey’s. 

Aubrey "looks like they pass a little more than PG"? Aubrey passes 2-5 times per game. What have you been watching?

Edited by 89Falcon