PG vs Aubrey

A2J

Pleasant Grove vs. Aubrey  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

On 11/20/2022 at 12:46 PM, Hawkeye55 said:

True… PG’s leading rusher is out too. They have managed well without him the last few games but he was a workhorse. Depth and next man up mentality is key this time of year. 
Unfortunately the storyline for this game will be winner gets Carthage. Poor Carthage 😂 

Not giving GILMER a chance.No respect

Good luck PG. What I've said doesn't reflect my views on the program, just towards a couple of disgruntled individuals.

I think PG beats Aubrey, loses to Carthage next week. I stand behind what I said many moons ago, that Carthage dropping to 4AD2 was the worst thing that could happen for schools like PG. There's nothing wrong with admiring greatness. I enjoyed the years of watching PG beat up on Gilmer. That felt like winning for even an Atlanta fan. 

Edited by H3llR4z0r
  • Like 1

Everyone forgetting Aubrey gave Anna all they wanted, and only lost by 5. It was early in the year, but still a great showing. I do believe PG getting out of the wing T/slot T and being successful in the pistol further complicates preparation for them. PG defensive line has been dominate last few weeks. If that continues I take PG in a close one. Either way, should be a fun game. Whoever wins should really enjoy it, because the following week you get Carthage. All good things must come to an end, unless you are Carthage, then they just keep going. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Unbiased1 said:

Everyone forgetting Aubrey gave Anna all they wanted, and only lost by 5. It was early in the year, but still a great showing. I do believe PG getting out of the wing T/slot T and being successful in the pistol further complicates preparation for them. PG defensive line has been dominate last few weeks. If that continues I take PG in a close one. Either way, should be a fun game. Whoever wins should really enjoy it, because the following week you get Carthage. All good things must come to an end, unless you are Carthage, then they just keep going. 

Watch what you say, or don't let them find out who you're a fan of if you're going to mention Carthage. 😂

5 minutes ago, H3llR4z0r said:

"Well our good things end a lot later than (insert your school here)'s ever do" 🤪🤡

Give it a rest… if you would have just wrote what you wrote as your last comment nobody would of said a word. No PG people come on here saying Atlanta is just riding a wave until they get in the playoffs. All the people I heard were excited for them this year. PG is not just riding a wave.. if you would read an entire thread I’ve been saying our days are numbered, I don’t think we can beat Carthage. Come on here making snide remarks somebody will come right back at you. 

3 hours ago, Hawkeye55 said:

Give it a rest… if you would have just wrote what you wrote as your last comment nobody would of said a word. No PG people come on here saying Atlanta is just riding a wave until they get in the playoffs. All the people I heard were excited for them this year. PG is not just riding a wave.. if you would read an entire thread I’ve been saying our days are numbered, I don’t think we can beat Carthage. Come on here making snide remarks somebody will come right back at you. 

Nobody said "until they get in the playoffs." Interpretation is everything I guess. By riding the wave for another week, most would insinuate that I was saying that y'all will continue for one more week. I mean, you're saying the same thing, just without phrasing. 

I guess I could just say... "PG win this week, lose next week. Uga duga" 

Y'all act like I'm just here taking shots. If you want to take it as snide, then that's fine I suppose. I said the same thing you did, just in a different way. Heck, I wish we still had a wave to ride. 

Why would I need to read the entire thread to make an interpretation on what I think is going to happen? It makes me no difference what you think, because it's all opinionated. I literally only said "PG will ride the wave for one more week," and then I get told how bad Atlanta is. 

Edited by H3llR4z0r