WORLD CUP 2022

RETIREDFAN1

I went to a local Mexican restaurant today, and they had the Estados Unidos vs Gales playing.  In just 10 minutes I saw so much falling down over nothing, and then crying like they had lost a leg.  At least the waitresses are worth looking at more than that soccer rubbish. 

1 hour ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Ecuador 2, Qatar 0

England 6, Iran 2

Netherlands 2, Senegal 0

USA 1, Wales 1

• LOL! 1

8 hours ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Saudi Arabia 2, Argentina 1......👀

Denmark 0, Tunisia 0 

Mexico 0, Poland 0 

France 4, Australia 1

The Argentina/Saudi Arabia score and the Mexico/Poland score were the most surprising to me. And is the French team really 3 goals better than the Australian team?

I had to watch the Portugal vs. Uruguay game while I was eating Monday, and Rinaldo has to be the wimpiest player I have ever seen.  I saw him fall down once not even being touched and once fell down when he tried to steal the ball from the backside of a Uruguay player.  Yet he can jump all over players after a score.  He's worse than Bill Laimbeer was.  At least Laimbeer didn't fall down when he portrayed a sleestak on the original "Land of the Lost".  

On 11/21/2022 at 7:57 PM, DaveTV1 said:

I went to a local Mexican restaurant today, and they had the Estados Unidos vs Gales playing.  In just 10 minutes I saw so much falling down over nothing, and then crying like they had lost a leg.  At least the waitresses are worth looking at more than that soccer rubbish. 

Truestorie.  I like to come inside from the workshop and watch you bet your life and funny you should ask on Fox 33 each day. Lately it has been this lame Iranian communist Qatar futbol nonsense.  I wrote the station on Fox's email. Now there wasn't no fancy creative spelling to go around their sensors either. I let their @xe$ have it with both barrels. They won't some of this I have a size 7 1/2D boot to hide off in'em.

Edited by Doomer

• 2 weeks later...