Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final

Cowboynation

Timpson vs. Centerville   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

• RETIREDFAN1 changed the title to Timpson vs Centerville

Timpsons kryptonite is a physical running attack. What is Centerville known for? A physical running attack. I always feel like I'm going to get banned when I say what I'm about to say next. Timpsons offensive and defensive lines are below average. Not a single All-District selection should be used along that front. If you can attack that you stand a chance. Now #10 is still back there and if you give him ANYTHING he WILL make you pay. With his legs or with his arm and honestly it's basically pick your poison. His receivers are LEGIT, Every single one of them WILL catch almost anything within reach and one of them WILL catch ANYTHING. On defense you can't throw it because he WILL take it from you. This game will be alot closer than anyone thinks and to be perfectly honest I wouldn't be in the least bit surprised if Centerville pulled it off. Timpsons linemen have to find some "dog" in themselves if they want that ring.

Edited by Lambo
  • Like 3
  • Love 1

Timpson line is very young. They have struggled with power running teams, but now I’m seeing the coaches trying to do things that will shore up the line. I’ve been critical with the staff, but heck we’ve only lost two games since 2019. I’m gonna trust in them to get this team another win. I don’t make score predictions, but I don’t think we’ll be held under 35 points. This team is special and I feel they will win this one too.

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final