Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final

Cowboynation

Timpson vs. Centerville   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

1 minute ago, Underfront said:

Centerville will win by 21!!!! Timpson does not matchup well with Centerville's OL/DL.  Bussey is great no doubt, but Centerville will get some stops and Timpson may not get any stops.  If Centerville does not turn the ball over, its a long night for the Bears!!!

You aight? Sounds like you fell and hit your head? Yalls secondary is sus and won't be able to cover their recievers all night so yall gonna have to drop more into coverage and then Bussey gon take off..either one of those is bad for the Tigers.

Now I truly believe Centerville will slow drive and eat clock and score,but not enough to win.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Underfront said:

Centerville will win by 21!!!! Timpson does not matchup well with Centerville's OL/DL.  Bussey is great no doubt, but Centerville will get some stops and Timpson may not get any stops.  If Centerville does not turn the ball over, its a long night for the Bears!!!

You've got it exactly bass ackwards ... Centervillie's the one that doesn't match up well with Timpson's speed and athleticism  ....  before you can sneeze and blow your nose Cv will be playing catch up with their 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense ... Cv will be scratching and clawing to sustain drives and BOOM 💥  Timpson scores again ... Cv can't match scores with Timpson ... panic will set in in the second half ... don't believe me? .... just ask Top 10 3A Daingerfield .... it happened to them and they are already 3 rounds deep ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You've got it exactly bass acwkwards ... Centervillie's the one that doesn't match up well with Timpson's speed and athleticism  ....  before you can sneeze and blow your nose Cv will be playing catch up with their 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense ... Cv will be scratching and clawing to sustain drives and BOOM 💥  Timpson scores again ... Cv can't match scores with Timpson ... panic will set in in the second half ... don't believe me? .... just ask Top 10 3A Daingerfield .... it happened to them and they are already 3 rounds deep ....

Way I see it 👀

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Foozball said:

Timpson will be the best team Centerville has seen all year — Centerville isn’t the best team Timpson has seen this year. Ggs

Centerville played Mart and Crawford, so no, Timpson won't be the best team they've seen all year either .....should be a good game.......

2 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Centerville played Mart and Crawford, so no, Timpson won't be the best team they've seen all year either .....should be a good game.......

And you lost both contests — also debatable who is better out of Timpson, Mart, Crawford this season 

You also had a very close contest with Jefferson who was OBLITERATED by Timpson so there’s your football math 

Centerville’s Defense is solid and I have a feeling Timpson will not be the same offense come Friday night. If I’m wrong be sure to remind me. 

47 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

You've got it exactly bass ackwards ... Centervillie's the one that doesn't match up well with Timpson's speed and athleticism  ....  before you can sneeze and blow your nose Cv will be playing catch up with their 3 yards and a cloud of dust offense ... Cv will be scratching and clawing to sustain drives and BOOM 💥  Timpson scores again ... Cv can't match scores with Timpson ... panic will set in in the second half ... don't believe me? .... just ask Top 10 3A Daingerfield .... it happened to them and they are already 3 rounds deep ....

5 hours ago, upullinmychain said:

You aight? Sounds like you fell and hit your head? Yalls secondary is sus and won't be able to cover their recievers all night so yall gonna have to drop more into coverage and then Bussey gon take off..either one of those is bad for the Tigers.

Now I truly believe Centerville will slow drive and eat clock and score,but not enough to win.

Why don't yall ever brag about offense and defensive lines. It's always east Texas offensive athletes in the 2a. 2a d1 region 3 haven't played in a title in 10 years. 

• Like 1

I know ya'll won't take what I say seriously after the spanking my dogs got from Cooper friday.. But I am telling ya I have witnessed firsthand the beatdown of physicality Cville can dish out. This should be a nailbiter, I say one score either way. But all of yall saying Timpson is gonna run away with it are simply mistaken. Joaquin and Garrison gave the bears fits in their meetings, and I will tell you right now, Cville is more physical than Joaquin... Now Joaquin has a better back in #3 than Cville has but Cville has a rotation of hard nosed backs to tote the ball. Cvilles O line are men among boys they will dominate Timpsons sub par D line all night, the only remedy Timpson can have against it I see is Bussey running the alley and cleaning everything up. That's if a back or O lineman isn't trying to cut him in half with mean cut blocks all night... And as far as Garrison goes, they gave Timpson all they wanted, and Cville would make them look like chumps. Timpson has played a couple physical games this season, and pulled both of them out. But this one here is gonna be even more so a smashmouth affair, nonetheless Timpson can win this thing, they are just gonna have to play a near perfect game, as is Cville.. And Cville has better DB's than Joaquin or Garrison as well so the "Air Raid" isn't gonna be as much of a factor as some of you may think... Should be a good one!

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

I know ya'll won't take what I say seriously after the spanking my dogs got from Cooper friday.. But I am telling ya I have witnessed firsthand the beatdown of physicality Cville can dish out. This should be a nailbiter, I say one score either way. But all of yall saying Timpson is gonna run away with it are simply mistaken. Joaquin and Garrison gave the bears fits in their meetings, and I will tell you right now, Cville is more physical than Joaquin... Now Joaquin has a better back in #3 than Cville has but Cville has a rotation of hard nosed backs to tote the ball. Cvilles O line are men among boys they will dominate Timpsons sub par D line all night, the only remedy Timpson can have against it I see is Bussey running the alley and cleaning everything up. That's if a back or O lineman isn't trying to cut him in half with mean cut blocks all night... And as far as Garrison goes, they gave Timpson all they wanted, and Cville would make them look like chumps. Timpson has played a couple physical games this season, and pulled both of them out. But this one here is gonna be even more so a smashmouth affair, nonetheless Timpson can win this thing, they are just gonna have to play a near perfect game, as is Cville.. And Cville has better DB's than Joaquin or Garrison as well so the "Air Raid" isn't gonna be as much of a factor as some of you may think... Should be a good one!

Timpson played horrible against Joaquin and garrison. Both Garrison and Joaquin played like there lives depended on it. Centerville and joaquin Line isn't even the best line Timpson has faced. Them boys just got unenthused at the end of this season. It happens when u just run through everyone pretty much. Everyone will see. When Timpson really wants it they gonna get it. Everyone has seen what happens when Timpson gets pushed in the corner that includes all the way back last year with shiner in the semis. Just because Timpson has shown they struggle against power run a little don't let those games at the end of the year fool you.

• LOL! 1

25 minutes ago, GATA18 said:

Don't know about that. All I see is the Tiger defense calling timeouts confused and sometimes arguing amongst themselves saying "I had Howard you should've had Bussey." Hey I could be wrong though.

52 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I don't see this being close, probably 20pts+. When CVille gets down by 2 or more scores, they'll have to abandon the run and they aren't good enough to beat you through the air. Timpson rolls on

I agree, once Timpson hits them with a couple of quick strikes, it will put Cv behind the 8 ball and they will have to try something different to catch up and we have seen how that works the past two years ....

1 hour ago, Gonpeace said:

Timpson played horrible against Joaquin and garrison. Both Garrison and Joaquin played like there lives depended on it. Centerville and joaquin Line isn't even the best line Timpson has faced. Them boys just got unenthused at the end of this season. It happens when u just run through everyone pretty much. Everyone will see. When Timpson really wants it they gonna get it. Everyone has seen what happens when Timpson gets pushed in the corner that includes all the way back last year with shiner in the semis. Just because Timpson has shown they struggle against power run a little don't let those games at the end of the year fool you.

You call it playing horrible, I call it not liking getting hit in the mouth and having to face adversity... They gonna have to bring it to put these tigers down.. Should be a great game!

• Roll Eyes 1

1 hour ago, SloppyJoe said:

Don't know about that. All I see is the Tiger defense calling timeouts confused and sometimes arguing amongst themselves saying "I had Howard you should've had Bussey." Hey I could be wrong though.

Joaquin held them to 25 with inferior DB's to Centerville.. that is unlikely.

47 minutes ago, iRockNewbzz said:

I don't mean this with ANY disrespect whatsoever, does CV have the team speed to keep up with a track meet w/ Timpson? I'm not just talking Bussey but all their athletes? 

Yes, they are fast. No D1 recruit speed of course, but they are fast and VERY good tacklers, they hit hard, and often and they rally to the ball great. I don't believe Bussey will have very much success, rolling out and scrambling, they will make Timpson pay doing that. And DB's play very good technical football very good at covering routes. This is gonna be Timpson's toughest game thus far, bank on that.

To me this will be both teams toughest match up so far. Timpson on paper has the advantage, but I have seen that same thing many times against Centerville. The team with the better athletes and higher power offense comes in and ends up on the losing end of a great ball game. Centerville knows what they are and executes their processes with precision.  I am torn on this one but I feel it will be one of those late forth quarter / last possession games.  Timpson should win but I think Centerville pulls off the upset late. 

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final