Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final

Cowboynation

Timpson vs. Centerville   

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins???

This poll is closed to new votes

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

Wrong again,  see you don’t know 💩😂

Well then you obviously are on here just talking out of your head. You know what happened. I'm not on here saying Joaquin will beat Timpson. I'm very aware it's a longshot. But it isn't their line that will get it done. It's that All-World set of skill kids that will get it done.

Just now, Bear9T1 said:

Oh and our JV also rolled tall.  You maybe be bitter for many more years to come lol 

I'm not bitter in the least bit. Not now and I wasn't on October 21st. You mistake my critiques for bitterness and it's not even close to bitterness. It's stating what a football team is good at and what their weakness is.

2 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Well then you obviously are on here just talking out of your head. You know what happened. I'm not on here saying Joaquin will beat Timpson. I'm very aware it's a longshot. But it isn't their line that will get it done. It's that All-World set of skill kids that will get it done.

Once again , your thoughts are irrelevant.  Go have sone more Turkey and a nap. 

Just now, Lambo said:

I'm not bitter in the least bit. Not now and I wasn't on October 21st. You mistake my critiques for bitterness and it's not even close to bitterness. It's stating what a football team is good at and what their weakness is.

Maybe cray baby suits you better lol 

29 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Once again , your thoughts are irrelevant.  Go have sone more Turkey and a nap. 

Oh no... There's a couple things wrong with your statement.

1. My thoughts are relevant and they are correct.

2. I don't eat turkey and you spelt "some" wrong.

3. I gotta go to work here in a few minutes so I can't take a nap.

Why do you think I'm upset? That's another thing I don't understand. I'm perfectly fine with everything that this football season has brought about. You're hear no crying or complaining from me.

1 minute ago, Lambo said:

Why do you think I'm upset? That's another thing I don't understand. I'm perfectly fine with everything that this football season has brought about. You're hear no crying or complaining from me.

I think you meant “you’ll” 

It seems to me what he is saying is fair .   And if you don’t win state, you will then come here and say “well atleast we beat Joaquin” for your moral victory  . The reality is that you said in the initial Joaquin game that you would blow them out, then didn’t .   Now, you are up against an even bigger challenge in Centerville and over here thinking y’all will walk through them.  If you don’t, what will be the reason? 

Just now, yourteamstinks said:

It seems to me what he is saying is fair .   And if you don’t win state, you will then come here and say “well atleast we beat Joaquin” for your moral victory  . The reality is that you said in the initial Joaquin game that you would blow them out, then didn’t .   Now, you are up against an even bigger challenge in Centerville and over here thinking y’all will walk through them.  If you don’t, what will be the reason? 

I haven’t said one thing about blowing Centerville out,  So, you are irrelevant as well lol 

2 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

I haven’t said one thing about blowing Centerville out,  So, you are irrelevant as well lol 

Let me ask around to people I know very well from Timpson. People who have also voiced their opinion on what I'm saying about y'all's line needing to step up. 

Edited by Lambo

3 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Nobody is saying you guys won't beat Centerville. Timpson is very well expected to beat Centerville and whoever they play next week. First you come on here and blame coaching for the game in Joaquin. Then you come on and say y'all have great coaching. Idk what your mental defect is but you're thinking people on here are saying Timpson isn't good when in fact we're all saying they're very good despite their offensive line not being great. I can't place a finger on you. I'm assuming you are a parent that's upset for one reason or another and that's why you blamed coaching for the Joaquin game. You need to calm down and put down the brewski ole pal. Nobody is coming at you sideways.

Nobody is saying you guys won't beat Centerville. Timpson is very well expected to beat Centerville and whoever they play next week. First you come on here and blame coaching for the game in Joaquin. Then you come on and say y'all have great coaching. Idk what your mental defect is but you're thinking people on here are saying Timpson isn't good when in fact we're all saying they're very good despite their offensive line not being great. I can't place a finger on you. I'm assuming you are a parent that's upset for one reason or another and that's why you blamed coaching for the Joaquin game. You need to calm down and put down the brewski ole pal. Nobody is coming at you sideways.

I have never criticized a coach on ANY thread!  Yes, you are correct I said y’all had a solid plan for our game.  Wrong again, I don’t have a kid on this team.  And I’ll say this again, our line was good enough to beat y’all lol 

3 minutes ago, Lambo said:

You are correct that nobody who plays Timpson, us included that is expecting to walk into that game thinking they will win 100%. The bears have too much talent at skill positions to have that kind of thinking. 

3 minutes ago, CvilleTigers said:

You are correct that nobody who plays Timpson, us included that is expecting to walk into that game thinking they will win 100%. The bears have too much talent at skill positions to have that kind of thinking. 

I could say the same about you guys.  I fully expect a slug fest! Safe travels tomorrow.

Edited by Bear9T1

6 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

I have never criticized a coach on ANY thread!  Yes, you are correct I said y’all had a solid plan for our game.  Wrong again, I don’t have a kid on this team.  And I’ll say this again, our line was good enough to beat y’all lol 

Ok... Let's play a game. Hypothetically speaking. Let's say Terry Bussey was born in and plays for Center. Does Timpson win that game?

6 minutes ago, CvilleTigers said:

They're absolutely STACKED. Probably the best group of skill kids I've ever seen and I don't think it's close.

They're absolutely STACKED. Probably the best group of skill kids I've ever seen and I don't think it's close.

Well that certainly depends on how far back you go. I’ve seen some mart teams that were absolutely loaded at every position on the field. Corrigan and Rosebud Lott as well. 

1 minute ago, CvilleTigers said:

Well that certainly depends on how far back you go. I’ve seen some mart teams that were absolutely loaded at every position on the field. Corrigan and Rosebud Lott as well. 

I can only speak for what I've personally seen. I'll never speak on teams I haven't seen in person.

8 minutes ago, Lambo said:

I can only speak for what I've personally seen. I'll never speak on teams I haven't seen in person.

The Quan Cosby Mart team is the best team I’ve ever seen. The mart team when I was in school that ran out Damien Davis was also loaded. When it comes to best collection of talent at this level, the list begins with Mart. 

Edit to add - People older than me always say the Rodney Thomas Groveton teams are the best top to bottom of all time. 

But this group in Timpson is certainly special. 

Edited by CvilleTigers

14 minutes ago, Lambo said:

Ok... Let's play a game. Hypothetically speaking. Let's say Terry Bussey was born in and plays for Center. Does Timpson win that game?

Our back up QB is legit BUT we would have come at y’all with a totally different game plan with this scenario.  I guess we may never know but I like your hypothetical! 👍

8 minutes ago, CvilleTigers said:

The Quan Cosby Mart team is the best team I’ve ever seen. The mart team when I was in school that ran out Damien Davis was also loaded. When it comes to best collection of talent at this level, the list begins with Mart. 

Edit to add - People older than me always say the Rodney Thomas Groveton teams are the best top to bottom of all time. 

But this group in Timpson is certainly special. 

I've always heard about 98 Tenaha. 

5 minutes ago, Bear9T1 said:

Our back up QB is legit BUT we would have come at y’all with a totally different game plan with this scenario.  I guess we may never know but I like your hypothetical! 👍

Thankfully Terry is from Timpson. He's a fun kid to watch and I think coach T kno snjust how to use him.

• Like 1

• Crawford changed the title to Timpson 41 Centerville 14 Final